X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex on the Beach

Recently got a first "hand" report of a Robinson Crusoe like ladyboy dwelling on the beach when you get to the DolphinRoundabout end of the prom.

There is a path that connects the beaches and winds its way around towards Naklua.

Being our man on the ground in Pattaya (and as La Bamba was closed earlier, so I was at a loose end) I had to go and investigate.

Now according to my reliable source the offers made to him were very reasonable, we are talking a few 100 baht here.

So as I casuallly passed by I saw in the corner of my eye about 3 ladyboys hanging out in the bushes. I waited till I was a safe distance away before I went all Paparazzi with my zoom lens.

So for anyone who is interested in something a little different and lets face it basic, here are some shots of the area and one of the residents lol.
    Attached Files

Getting closer...
    Attached Files

Comment

the entrance to.......
      Attached Files

Comment

one of the inhabitants reminds me of the photos of Bigfoot
        Attached Files

Comment

I took a walk on that route in Nov, you can get right up to the Sanctuary of Truth via that route, even managed to bump into a couple of old flames now working out of Robinson Crusoes hut there.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

we need more pix of these LB bush dwellers bb...
            I suggest you set up camp down there and document the movements of these indigenous Pattians.

Comment

I love the seeded part of life at times. Will check it out next week while in Patts.

Fun to set up a cam and be able to watch nature. Log on and watch like some of those cams they have focused on ponds in Africa.

Comment

Great stuff
                Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(orgasmaddict @ Mar. 02 2008,13:56) we need more pix of these LB bush dwellers bb...
                  Don't mention bushes to Stogie....... he's likely to rush down there and trim them

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

Lived in a hotel out there and went on a evening stroll a few times. There are always some LBs at least late afternoon, some near the bushes, others sitting on the big stones near the water.

Was offered BJ for 60 baht and sex for 100 baht. Always declined because they seemed to be under influence and were pushy and / or offering unsafe sex.

Comment

(bumblebee @ Mar. 02 2008,20:28) one of the inhabitants  reminds me of the photos of Bigfoot
                      Have often heard stories about this "legend", but finally some evidence.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

''She's'' got a lovely tan

Comment

I bet it's some students on rag week. Probably Photoshop!

Comment

A groundbreaking report!

But I'd be very wary of Pattaya homeless. Considering that lots of rooms are available for 2K baht and you can take on roomates to make it cheaper, if you can't get it together to get lodging it means you got real problems probably including drugs. I think these girls are more likely to have an STD or be prone to violence.

But if you need to live on the edge maybe worth a shot but I wouldn't carry much money and just do handjobs.

Comment

Being a bit of an exhibitionist, I would love to have sex on a beach, but I think that I will pass on this opportunity. Looks to dangerous to me. Think that I will stick to a blowjob on the couch in My Friend You Bar.

Comment

Working...
                              X