X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugged in Pattaya

So i finally got a chance to visit Pattaya after hanging out mostly in the bkk scene. Me and my friend checked into the marriott (which is worth every penny if you looking for luxury) took it easy by the beach, then started our hunt at night. It started off good around walkingstreet, until i felt some cute girl pulling my arm. Turned out to be a ladyboy who called herself Aum. I had no idea she was a ladyboy until my friend text messaged me. He had no idea about my "extracurricular" activities.

Needless to say, she calls up her friend to meet us at the hotel and we make our way back. I wasn't too forward with her at the bar so she suspected i wasn't into the 3rd sex. At my hotel we were drinking at my buddy's room. she slips a few sleeping pills into my drink without me knowing and hustles me up to my room. This was the last thing I remembered. My buddy had to fill in the rest. The girl he was with noticed the pills in my drink and they came up to my room. By this time, i was passed out, 3000 bhats short, and had the hotel security open my door. Aum had already slipped away until her friend calls her back. I'm not sure why she came back but she did and the hotel security shoved them both out the door. Here's the strange thing, she took 3000 bahts but left the remaining 4000 bahts in my wallet. Nothing else was stolen and yet she still comes back and admits the scam.

Anyways, this message is to warn you boys to keep away from this one. She may be cute but she is a slick one. Other than this incident, pattaya was a fun adventure. Had more action later on but will post that at another time.

Image deleted - Too big! Stogie
    Attached Files

Well that could have been worse and the fact that she did not clean you out and later admitted the offence would suggest to me that she is not a total ''wrong un''. Maybe she just needed some easy money but did not fancy you riding the arse off her
    How did your other chosen ones shape up ?

Comment

she's cute - got a cock pic?

(sorry, couldn't resist. Anyway, someone would have asked for it eventually)
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

This was how the rest of the trip went. Thailand is truly our generation's Babylon

Pic deleted... Too BIG! Stogie

Comment

Good Pic of Pill Perpertrator! I can see her pouring the beer with her right hand while holding the pills in a white case in her left hand. Damning evidence if I have ever seen it!!

Comment

Working...
          X