X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golf in pattaya

life's too short to reason with those who dispute the relevance of a golf outiing which results in the awarding of a free bar fine at la bamba bar to a thread entitled 'la bamba bar' , so....

let's just make it a separate damn thread and get on with our disagreeable lives shall we? i can only hope the moderators assist in preventing this thread from having anything to do with movie star look-alikes - unless they have an idea that we might all dress as our movie heroes and play accordingly but meanwhile...speaking of the second addiction of more than a few of our LB-loving readers...let's get to the golf! (insert dumb-ass emoticon here)

a few of us who happen to hang out occasionally at la bamba want to get more to join us this coming monday, 10 march (with fallback position of tuesday, 11 march) for the very UNoffical 1st labamba golf outing. with such short notice and the apparent necessity of creating this new thread, maybe we'll just call it "golf for LB-lovers"

as rossco posted on the other thread approximate cost of such a weekday outing will be c. 3000 thb. if interested please post here and pm either me or rossco, asap. not sure how much advance notice we need to confirm tee times, but being a weekday, 'off-season', probably not a problem, so long as we stick to an even number of players. 4,6,8,10 or 12 would be great. so far we've only 2 confirmed and a 3rd 'probable' - that'd be you, Grinder so please confirm if you're definite. as soon as we get 4, we'll set the date as the 10th or 11th, so get in *quick* if you have limited availability.

rossco'd love to make this a regular 'event', but for now it's just a day out. and we'll see how it goes... handicaps from 2 to 50 are welcome!

wow ...does that include the ladyboy of your choice as a caddie???

Imagine Sonya strutting around the course in her little shorts , heels and little titty top?

sorry boys only dreaming again....

Comment

Doitrong - wrong ball game and imagine what would happen to your handicap?

All those distractions when trying to read the green.

Now can we get this thread back to Golf?

Comment

i'm already smiling in anticipation of the photos of ladyboy named Golf destined to appear in response to your request rossco!

Comment

Sorry chaps, no can do this week

Got to stay in the sandpit for at least another 2 weeks due to new client demands. Still, it all means I have more time to spend in Thailand next month

Comment

look forward to your joining us next month, grinder, though it has me wondering -- what would a round of golf be like during songkran?

Comment

Make no difference to me - I'm in the water half the time anyway!

Comment

I'll make it official. On behalf of LaBambaBar, the first prize award will be a BF of the Labamba lady of your choice. The second place finish will get a pair of drinks of his choice.

Cheers,

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

Sam - if I come second (after the LB) can my pair of drinks be:

Magnum's of Moet?

No! OK just 2 Tigers then.

Thaibound, and I, will issue some ground rules for the game (some on offer):

One Mulligan allowed per 9 holes
                  No playing in the rough - Stogie will already be in there with his razor
                  Natural hazards does NOT include a LB.
                  Staked trees/sprinklers - can move one length (bring a well endowed LB with you!)
                  Cannot stay in the bunker for more than 4 strokes - you must cum out.
                  Only one "hole" on the green may be played - up to you!
                  Extra strokes not allowed in the buggy
                  Each player may only have 2 balls in his possession at any time
                  A player leaving the course at any time, for more than a ST, loses the hole
                  Players may not expose their handicap on the course.

On completion of the 18 official holes adjourn to La Bamba, to discuss the game in depth, and award prizes.

Golf will be at Phoenix Golf club - about 20 minutes South of Pattaya
                  South along Sukummvit towards Sattahip - not as far as NongNooch Gardens.

Gree fees - about 1800 (if you are a member of Pattaya Sports Club you get a discount)
                  Club Hire`- about 800
                  Buggy hire - about 500 (2 can share)
                  Caddy hire - 250 - compulsory to use Club Caddies - 1 per player.
                  Tip for Caddy - 200/300 - up to you

Player hiring clubs 3400 Baht
                  Player with clubs 2600 Baht

There are refreshment bars every 3/4 holes!

I suggest a Tee time of about Midday, or a little later, so that we finish at about 5.00/6.00 latest and return to Pattaya and arrive at La Bamba at about 7.00pm.

Anyone interested should PM myself or Thaibound.
                  Ideally we should play BEFORE Songkran commences on 12th April.
                  1st week of April would be ideal.
                  Monday thru Thursday are the best days - green fees increase on Fri thru Sun and the weekends are often heavily booked.

Comment

I think I can do Friday April 4.
                    Whats my prize for being the worst player ?, I'm pretty sure I will clinch last place.
                    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Sam, that's great news!
                      i love an "official" golf tournament and i'm thinking this one could redefine "official" altogether!
                      i'll get with rossco and come up with a scenario that would make it possible for the tourney to be won by a brilliant athlete like snick who is slightly handicapped only by the fact he has no fucking clue what to do on the golf course.
                      my first thought is "scramble", but let's see how many lb-lovers admit to a second addiction and go from there. although judging from the fact that rossco suggests monday-thursday and the first response is "i can play friday" i'm thinking this might be easier said than done!

Comment

Saturday is good too
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

I'll be in Pattaya along with jimslim first week in april,so would gladly participate.Count me in.
                          Cheers
                          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Count me out , Im crap at golf .
                            I can provide a couple of tees though
                            Attached Files
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

in May no problem guys...

My handicap ......worse english....ups 8

Dieter
                              Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                              X