Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limoquoi - probably incorrect spelling - is it in Soi Diamond off Walking St.
    Last write up I saw said not much about it.

Comment

(rossco @ Mar. 18 2008,13:25) Limoquoi - probably incorrect spelling - is it in Soi Diamond off Walking St.
      Last write up I saw said not much about it.
      I think it is spelled Limmatquai
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(friendorfoe @ Mar. 17 2008,03:48) Forgot this one folks.
        Nobody seems to have mentioned the LB gogo bar on the narrow strip on Soi Diamond.
        95% of as know it,It is the oldest LB go-go in Patts.but its a shit holl, thets why we don't say much about it..
        Up to now no one had anything good to say about that place...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Mar. 18 2008,17:50)
          (friendorfoe @ Mar. 17 2008,03:48) Forgot this one folks.
          Nobody seems to have mentioned the LB gogo bar on the narrow strip on Soi Diamond.
          95% of as know it,It is the oldest LB go-go in Patts.but its a shit holl, thets why we don't say much about it..
          Up to now no one had anything good to say about that place...
          but actually have plans to visit it just once next month... i really want to see if its SO bad as described....
          all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Batman,if possible it is probably worse than everyone has described it.
            Icalled in last november,purely for educational purposes,
            and it is a shitpit like no other.
            The mamasans are way too pushy,and the quality of lb,let's just say you have to be 21 to look at them.
            Be in there again next week!
            A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

that's what I call due diligence!
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Mick, what have you done to Cindy?
                She look's very drunk, more Guinness
                If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(ciobha @ Mar. 19 2008,06:39) Be in there again next week!
                  On your own mate ........

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(gizmo @ Mar. 19 2008,07:06) Mick, what have you done to Cindy?
                    She didnt spot the 2 way glass window

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

@ Jim

she was actually doing her impression of a thai ghost (Phi)

I did get her to try guinness once but only a sip - long enough to pose for a photo (she hated it but made an exception as it was my birthday and we were in an Irish bar)
                        No honey, no money!!

Comment

Limoqoui:::: I have not been in there in years it went down the tubes about 2001-2002 at was time it was not to bad.

Comment

Well Limmatquoi is certainly not a topadress in Patt, but it is not that bad as it´s rumor.
                            Mamasans are a pain in the ass but I found a few nice LBs at my occasional visits.(See my reports)
                            But interesting to hear about the new bar between Soi 7 and 8, will check at my next visit.
                            Thanks for information
                            Attached Files

Comment

(friendorfoe @ Mar. 17 2008,08:24) One thing that I have noticed is the lack of any mention whatsoever of a great LB bar on Soi 6.

SO-WHAT! Soi 6

opposite Pat bar. For those who know Pattaya surely know Pat bar as it is quite infamous even for a Soi 6 bar.
                              Opposite is a very friendly bar with a number of good looking LB and has been a LB bar for i guess over 6 months. The couple running it are very friendly and it has a separate room at the back which is sectioned off from the main bar and can be accessed from 6/1 with nobody from the main bar seeing you(for the shy ones) or from the front entrance.
                              Give it a try! Cant imagine why you dont know about it.
                              Welcome

Thanks, we DO know. Snick and I have both posted about it, with several snaps, as has some other BM.

Ladyboyforums: casting a wiiiiiiiide net!
                              "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Working...
                              X