X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Map

I don't know who is this guy is ,but he must have put lots of time and effort in to this...
    Well done KLIOME..Thnx..
    http://maps.google.com/maps....11&z=15
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Wow, that was an excellent find Billy. Kudos to you sir for finding and posting it here.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Try this link - it is on ATS

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;hl=map

Comment

(69billy @ Mar. 17 2008,09:10) I don't know who is this guy is ,but he must have put lots of time and effort in to this...
        Well done KLIOME..Thnx..
        http://maps.google.com/maps....11&z=15
        you do a copy from LB-69

Comment

No ..No..
          I fined it at Google...
          And when it comes to info about LBs there is NO

PS,,,
          I'm not fun of LB69

Comment

69billy, Kliome is one of the moderators at the other forum. Ok to visit once in a while, but this is home!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(rxpharm @ Mar. 17 2008,16:21) 69billy, . Ok to visit once in a while, but this is home!    
              Same same...

Comment

(rxpharm @ Mar. 17 2008,22:21) 69billy, Kliome is one of the moderators at the other forum. Ok to visit once in a while, but this is home!    
                Last time I have dinner with you in Bangkok !

Actually Kliome did a great job with the map, certainly alot of work putting it all together.

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Yes hats off to him very professionaly done
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Very impressive indeed...thank you very much.
                    John Smith

Comment

(koykaeng @ Mar. 17 2008,22:47)
                      (rxpharm @ Mar. 17 2008,22:21) 69billy, Kliome is one of the moderators at the other forum. Ok to visit once in a while, but this is home!
                      Last time I have dinner with you in Bangkok !

Actually Kliome did a great job with the map, certainly alot of work putting it all together.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      He certainly did do a fine job. Do you know if this is something he plans on constantly updating as things change? That would be even better if he could, although the way bars open and close it could be a full time job.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I know the last time I looked at the map it was up to date. Great piece of work - a significant contribution to Pattaya nightlife. I wish the tourism office would do the same for Hotels/Restaurants

Kliome depends on us to keep him updated on closing/opening of bars/venues so post what you know.

Comment

Working...
                        X