more....
    Attached Files

Comment

last
      Attached Files

Comment

The one in the red dress is cute

Nice pics
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

The girl is the red/white dress is a real hoot , damn her name escapes me right now after this many beers , but i call her Listerine or Superstar anyways explanations below.

Anyways she will openly tell you she is the number ladyboy in Pattaya and in Thailand for that matter , and thats with a straight face too . Hence the name superstar .

Now the name Listerine , short version on a dry Pattaya weekend yup not selling alcohol ( all to common now ), we ( me and half a dozen old time forum members ) found an oasis on the 4th Floor of Pook bar , lets just say Listerine managed to get one of us excited and her hands started getting a bit tired so she decided her mouth was an even better bet , after a minute of giving him all her mouth had to offer , she promptly stood up grabbed something out of her bag and put some strange green liquid into her mouth , with all of us looking at her inquizitivly she turned the bottle around to show us the label and loudly and proudly summed it all up with one word yup "Listerine" .

End of explanations ,

Nice fotos vacpw03 , i hope there are more to follow

Comment

THe girl in the Blue is NOON absolutely sensational in everyway! Spent Two nights with her in Febraury
            smoo

Comment

I will 2nd what smoo said about Noon...spent a great night & next day with her in December...great girl...

Comment

Great story about Noon THe night before I took her i was in the bar and she was with a guy from Brisane. He was all over her. WE got chatting and started playing doubles pool. Hand up her very short skirt rubbing her/ THey finally go and half an hour later she's back. He had no idea she was a ladyboy/ She couldn't understand why not. She said she was as hard as a rock when he as rubbing her through her knickers. And I believe her!! Admitedly you would have to be a real expert to pick her as a ladyboy she is very very feminine looking. But given all the Lbs at the bar ( there are only about two ggs) I cant believe the penny didn't drop. He wsa a nice bloke too. I was meant to meet him the next day but never sighted him again.
                smoo

Comment

THer is also a beautiful looking girl in there half laos half english. She is Noons buddy. A great girl too. Can't remember her name
                  smoo

Comment

(smoo @ Mar. 19 2008,20:27) But given all the Lbs at the bar ( there are only about two ggs) I cant believe the penny didn't drop. He wsa a nice bloke too. I was meant to meet him the next day but never sighted him again.
                    Probably in hiding , or contributing to a "Am I gay ?" thread on some forum
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

probably checking the Amy/Emma thread on Pattayasecrets for his daily fix of LB cock and then posting a comment such as "That's a bloke!! FFS, you're all gay. This thread should be deleted from the forum..... see you all again tomorrow "
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

It sure is very humorous to me how many guys worry whether liking ladyboys makes them gay or not.

Who gives a flying fuck what it makes anyone???

Just go with the flow and enjoy, rather than dwelling on how one would be labeled.
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

people are obsessed with labels

who gives a fuck?
                          No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 20 2008,09:34)

people are obsessed with labels

who gives a fuck?
                            and I like your avatar too if that is Cindy from C&D. There are several down in Patong I'd like to hook up with, but I don't have enough time even for all the hotties in Pattaya as it is.
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Smoo, agree with both your posts above.

The first day I met Noon...and it was my first time in Pook Bar. And I knew they had both GG & LB there....I actually said to Noon "I think I want LB today...." and i consider myself pretty experienced. When she told me she was...wow.

She put on this black dress and I took her down to Walking St...we ate at one of the seafood places out on thte water...and went to Lucifer...and I'm sure 90% of the people (falang) would think she was a girl...

Then the next day I went back...and I'm sure I was watching the same GG you are talking about...wow, what a hottie!! And Noon told me she is her friend and they will both go together....like a complete fool I said no.

Oh well as Ol Blue Eyes would say...."regrets i've had a few....."

Comment

Working...
                              X