X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy named Anne

On my first night/morning in Pattaya last year, I arrived to the city at about 3am. Not wanting to waste a night, especially after being stuck in a plane for 20 hrs or so, I headed straight for Walking Street and met this very nice ladyboy who treated me very well.
    Attached Files
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

another one
    Attached Files
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

one more
      Attached Files
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

last 1
        Attached Files
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

The eyes are freaky....but I like

Sorry, never seen her
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

She was outside BlueIce last night. Very tall lb.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

What a great place, and why I love it there....done the same before and arrived at a silly hour only to end up with a hottie like that.... she looks sexy as hell

Comment

she is very cute indeed nice cock ??
                Paul

Comment

Pretty lady.

Which hotel was that? It loks very nice.

Comment

(TRANSLOVER @ Mar. 27 2008,20:23) she is very cute indeed nice cock ??
                    No better than average size in that dept. She is very versatile and talented though.
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(gart4571 @ Mar. 27 2008,22:40) Pretty lady.

Which hotel was that? It loks very nice.
                      It's not a hotel.
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

YES,she looks very nice
                        Thx for the pic´s mate, lights up the day here in the cold dark north.

Comment

lights up the day here in the cold dark north...
                          Are you talking about Emma's heart?

(Just joking!)

She is very versatile and talented though...
                          Does she play a musical instrument?

Comment

To me, she went by the name of Michelle. A few BMs were egging me to try her. But I found her too much of a weirdo. So I didn't "shoot" her, as she used to say. In my trip report, I posted a bit about Michelle.

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 27 2008,09:51) The eyes are freaky....but I like

Sorry, never seen her
                              Same same as Nicky...
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X