Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally going to Pattaya!

hi everyone,
    i have been along reader of this site with much admiration and jealousy too at all the trip reports and beautiful lb piccies.
    I now have the chance to sample it all myself, a treat to myself for my 40th birthday . Would love to meet up with any BM's while i am there. so if anyone fancies a few beers and wants to share their war stories then i would love to meet. I am visiting on the 25th of may for 2 weeks and staying at the Areca lodge (thanks to all on the site who recommended it)
    see you in Pattaya soon

WELCOME to the forum

Hope you have a wonderful time, and don't forget to write up a Trip Report with photo's
    i love t-girls

Comment

Go for it joe_wark, just jump in feet first, you wont regret it !
      & The trip report is just as fun,as you will get loads of feed back from the vets !
      Enjoy My man.

Seamus
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

In town from 6th june im a new one to pattaya look forward to your trip report.

david

Comment

cheers guys,
          i will have my camera and notepad at the ready!

Comment

You'll be alright here - never seen so many lb's on Walking Street as there have been this year. Must be something in the water supply.

The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.

Comment

Your first trip to Thailand!

A Life Changing Experience

Enjoy the first time- the first time wont come again

Have a great time                

Somchai

Comment

Watch out for LBs, man - they're everywhere  

Pattaya is bloody ruined with them!  
                No honey, no money!!

Comment

You'll have a blast, I only gave it serious attention last October, and look how I ended up, part-time semi official photographer for La Bamba

Comment

Get in touch, joe... Happy to meet a long standing forum member.

Comment

So when is the 40 th and where are you having your party ?

You welcome to attend my 40 th at La Bamba on the 8th May if your still about also

Comment

You life never going to be the same same...
                        Been BM for 4 years and only 4 posts... I hope you get Toped ....
                        Only joking..NOT...Enjoy it..
                        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(bumblebee @ Apr. 06 2008,03:56) You'll have a blast, I only gave it serious attention last October, and look how I ended up, part-time semi official photographer for La Bamba
                          Burenboy you can become the Official Full-Time La Bamba Bar Photographer any time you decide. Just say the word

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

cheers Pampamsam, who knows what next october may bring

Comment

hey monkey man, cheers for the invite, but i dont get to Pattaya until may 25th. counting the days as we speak

Comment

Working...
                              X