First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Bars (Good News!)

Here is a good news for drinkers..
    Sawittree Namwiwatsuk
    Pattaya City Council has passed a resolution to extend the closing time of entertainment outlets from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m.
    The resolution, passed during the final session of the end of term meeting of the council, will now be submitted to the Ministry of Interior, which had earlier issued a blanket instruction closing outlets in entertainment zones at 2 a.m.
    The final council meeting was held on March 26, the last day in office for Mayor Niran Wattanasartsathorn and his team.
    A total of seven issues were discussed during the meeting, most of them relating to the budgets for development programs. The proposal to discuss the closing time and pass a resolution was added following a complaint lodged at Pattaya City Hall a week previously, when 1,000 representatives of entertainment outlets said that the earlier closing time would hurt their businesses and damage Pattaya€™s reputation as a nightlife and entertainment center.
    Niran said that Pattaya is a modern tourism city that has a high international reputation and generates more than 60 billion baht each year in income. Most of the income is from entertainment establishments, of which there are more than 1,500 outlets. The industry employs at least 10,000 people. The earlier closing time would undoubtedly have a negative effect on business, on employment, and on the attractiveness of Pattaya as an international destination.
    After discussion, the council decided unanimously to extend the closing hours for entertainment establishments in Pattaya from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m. The resolution now goes to the Interior Ministry for consideration.
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

It will be interesting to see what the Interior Minister says. I suspect he will veto the resolution.

However if he does let it go through then I can see Patpong and Nana trying to get their hours extended.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Pattaya City Council has passed a resolution to extend the closing time of entertainment outlets from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m.
      This is usually my shagging time Billy....

An extra 2 hours of drinking?

Shit before u know it i'll be needing the rings and gel as well

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
      X