Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find my current preference

Not sure if this is the right spot so sorry if not

I think i have stated before under my old profile that i do prefer chicks with dicks and tits.
    So to my question who are the lbs in pattaya with decent sized tits with lrge + cocks.

I have seen freds thread for rowell road singapore where he mentions a couple one being May i think.

Not into numbers right now just names and where they can be found. If i do get brave it does need to be later in the night when moderate dutch courage has been consumed.

I knew it..You like em big...  
    This one is at Soi8 ..and big tits well

Sorry I mixed up..There is an another big guy in here..
    Attached Files
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(69billy @ Apr. 06 2008,20:03)
      I knew it..You like em big...  
      This one is at Soi8 ..and big tits well

Sorry I mixed up..There is an another big guy in here..
      Thanks billy we have chatted before but never meet

where in soi8

always a pleasure to get advise from a site legend

Comment

(bigdave123 @ Apr. 06 2008,19:42) I have seen freds thread for rowell road singapore where he mentions a couple one being May i think.
        Actually, May is large only in relation to her diminutive size. She's a tiny darling, so her cock looked big. When I was pummeling May while on her back, her dick went beyond her bellybutton. But in absolute terms, her dick isn't monstrous. The thing is that her cock gets up, and stays up and strong, so she can probably do you a lot of damage as a top. If you saw the vid of her with Kang, you'll know what I mean. This is from another site, not ATS. Most lb lesbian vids have scene cuts because you can see that the active lb isn't really enjoying herself, and she starts getting limp. As I recall, there were no scene cuts with May and Kang. May was just moving Kang about in various sexual positions and banging HARD. May was humping so aggressively that Kang was off the bed twice. Kang's body was on the floor trying to crawl away, while May grabbed on to her legs and continued ploughing.

If you happen to be in Singapore, you may want to check out Ty. I just posted a short writeup about Ty. I was quite shocked by her thick dick, though it wasn't very long. It's something like Stringfellows Susie.

Comment

(friedfrunk @ Apr. 06 2008,22:21)
          (bigdave123 @ Apr. 06 2008,19:42) I have seen freds thread for rowell road singapore where he mentions a couple one being May i think.
          Actually, May is large only in relation to her diminutive size. She's a tiny darling, so her cock looked big. When I was pummeling May while on her back, her dick went beyond her bellybutton. But in absolute terms, her dick isn't monstrous. The thing is that her cock gets up, and stays up and strong, so she can probably do you a lot of damage as a top. If you saw the vid of her with Kang, you'll know what I mean. This is from another site, not ATS. Most lb lesbian vids have scene cuts because you can see that the active lb isn't really enjoying herself, and she starts getting limp. As I recall, there were no scene cuts with May and Kang. May was just moving Kang about in various sexual positions and banging HARD. May was humping so aggressively that Kang was off the bed twice. Kang's body was on the floor trying to crawl away, while May grabbed on to her legs and continued ploughing.

If you happen to be in Singapore, you may want to check out Ty. I just posted a short writeup about Ty. I was quite shocked by her thick dick, though it wasn't very long. It's something like Stringfellows Susie.

I have been in ur other trip reports enjoyed greatly. I suppose at the end of the day is and you may shall recive is the moto.

Comment

Working...
          X