X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to 'windowshop' on Soi 6!

Walking down Soi 6 can be a little bit daunting, and you also have to keep moving quite quickly to avoid getting dragged into a bar that's not your first choice. Which makes it hard to take your time and check out the talent at your leisure.

So here's a top travel tip:

head for the Queen Victoria pub, buy a drink and park yourself in a seat at the window. It's quite a nice pub with good draught beer (ice cold Kronenbourg, magic) and I'm told the food is good although I never tried any. For the fagaholics, it also has a smoking room, although the gaffer said they might lose it when the new legislation comes in on June 1st. But best of all it has a grandstand view of four or five bars. It's good fun to watch the shenanigans and you get the time to see which one takes your eye.

The Red Light bar, dead opposite, had a couple of tasty LBs among the GGs. After making my choice and a bit of eye contact with one of them, I crossed the street and took her satraight upstairs to the ST room. The room was OK for Soi 6, not too skanky. She had a nice face and a very fit body, with thigh length boots that she obligingly kept on. A rattling good shag as well. She told me she was going home for a couple of weeks, back in early May.

Two or three doors along, the Roxy has the really naughty looking one that features in Pentire's picture post report, but she wasn't there on the day I did my scoping.

You can do the same spectator sport farther down the road in the Jack Tar bar, which faces the famous Red Point GG bar, although it's not quite as comfortable as the Queen Vic, doesn't have draught beer and you're not behind glass.

Great post and good advice...

Word of warning though...

The food in The Queen Vic is shit these days. Years ago it was great!

Comment

Sorry guys this may be out of order..BUT..
      I do not comprehend..Why go 10.000miles to LOS and sit at English style pub
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

well ,we always go to irish pubs, so cant see why not !
        Not the whole holiday, but for a couple of night's, for sure !
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Not a bad idea ,

I normally go for the slow stroll down pretending not to look for anyone , then the stroll back up again .

All pretty predictable , and Im sure its the exact same thing most guys do .

By your walk back up they all know exactly what you're at and you get the old favorite - "hey handsome man I go with yoooooooou "

I remember about a year ago stopping outside Hi Boss for a quick look when Jije appeared out of nowhere and led me into the bar by my cock

Setting up a base camp and taking a look around makes a lot of sense .

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(69billy @ Apr. 15 2008,03:23) I do not comprehend..Why go 10.000miles to LOS and sit at English style pub
            If you know of an English pub with a decent (sunny) view of Thai ladyboys; I'll go there!

Comment

The food isnt that bad in the Queen Vic , its the desert that's on the other side of the road that makes it worth the 6000 mile journey !!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 15 2008,04:36)
                (69billy @ Apr. 15 2008,03:23) I do not comprehend..Why go 10.000miles to LOS and sit at English style pub
                If you know of an English pub with a decent (sunny) view of Thai ladyboys; I'll go there!
                I've not been to the Queen Vic since 2003, stayed there a couple of nights with the #1 ladyboy of Soi 6, and never had any problems, but seems like I read after that, it is less than being totally ladyboy friendly. Perhaps it changed after I was there, or I was either oblivious to it, or lucky.
                Have you heard anything similar? If the tossers that own it don't like ladyboys and let it show, I won't give them 1 baht.
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 15 2008,02:21) :The food in The Queen Vic is shit these days. Years ago it was great!
                  I still remember the time you sent your curry back, as it was inedible !  

As for the Red Light Bar, this place does indeed have a few cuties.

'So What Bar' is also worth checking out whilst in Soi 6.

Which reminds me, the owner of "So What" gave me a CD of photos from a photo shoot featuring the staff.

Will post on the forum ASAP !

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

The owner of So What bar is a German guy named Hansi.A nice guy,and a bit like a German version of Karl.
                    I spent a few afternoons in recently,and enjoyed the place.It will never be another Lita's bar,but IMO,not a bad bar for a few beers.
                    A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Walked down Soi 6 yesterday, didn't intend to take anyone.  But you know how that goes.   Anyway, I can second the original posters recommendation on Red Light.  Some nice looking Lao LBs and a couple of cute GGs too.  I ended up taking a femboy LB and a GG upstairs. Both were taking turns sucking me, and I told them to start on each other. I thought they would just play a little together, but the GG started sucking the LB, then put a condom on her and jumped on and rode her!  Blew my mind!

I ended up banging the GG from behind while she sucked off the LB.     I never did get to do anything with the LB, too busy fucking the GG.  

This might be worth a repeat session.  I believe that the GGs name was Lek, not sure about the LB. The LB spoke zero English.

Someone who wants something similar ... I'm sure if you go in there and ask around, you'll find something that will work for you. If 69Billy goes there and repeats my session, maybe he can get some pics!!  

Comment

This important and relevant information shall be stored in my memory banks for future incursions to Planet Ladyboy, Boom chicka wow wow!
                        My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

this may be the spot for my 3-some by the sound of it...just need to locate 2 tops and im in biz! One bangin away at my ass...and another feeding my face...ah, cant wait!

Comment

Hi Boss is your place my good man !

Though even the homeless would not want to stay in their rooms for too long
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that you lot are a bunch of dirty bastards!
                              My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Working...
                              X