X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Somchai @ May 01 2008,03:46)
    (donnykey @ Apr. 30 2008,18:30) Sombat i would be very surprised if you didn't take any pics....
    hint hint....cheers donnykey
    Donnnnnny. I am very sorry to say that I did not take any pictures. the place was packed out for several hours- standing room only some of the time. There were customers permanently cramming the seats shoulder to shoulder on both sides of the bar. It was impossible to get any shots without including shed loads of fellangs which I don't do.

For Otho- It would not be gentlemanly for me to speak of the competition. This might give you a clue though.

There were about 8 competitors. The winner was Lek in 3 minutes 22.7 seconds, this is far from her best performance! Then Opor in 4 minutes 25 seconds and I forget the third place. Parr stood by with copious amounts of tissue to mop up any spilled residue.

And thats about it really.And a great time.

Sorry about the pics.

Somchai
    Yes mate i saw one of those contests august last year...anny won....cheers donnykey
    happy when in thailand

Comment

(Somchai @ May 01 2008,03:46)

There were about 8 competitors. The winner was Lek in 3 minutes 22.7 seconds,
      I'm surprised it took her so long
      happy when in thailand

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Apr. 30 2008,13:05) After recovering from the great time, I am able to post now too

Thanks to Bob and his better half, great food and plenty of it.

I was there all night long as many of the BM's were and I can say I have never seen it so packed as it was on party night. Even at a few points it was SRO (standing room only). Tight squeeze a few times but all had great times.

Yummy
        Soothing
        Great

The display later in evening was just as wet as it was outside but more enjoyable.

Yes, PD and the others and I were trying to get Bob to stay open after hours or at least part the raging river on soi 13/1. No luck, so I had to roll up the pants and wade the river of muck to get to the somewhat submerged bike.

It was a terrific night and thanks to all the BM's (Fiona, PD and his GF, Sombat, Batman and his GF, Rick and GF, Kliome and his buddy, and so many others I am drawing a blank on names so sorry) and others for attending and enjoying the food, beers, show and gals. I never had so many come over and say thanks for a party as that night.

Thanks to you all too
        back to Bali now...

wanna say Thanx for SamplerDoc for having a really great party.. it was so fun on that night..

thank you for PigDogg too.. you have such a great lady.. all the best luck for you guys...

Bob and also lovely Nom was so nice to me too.. thank you for the incredibly spicy soup hehe....
        and also all those sisters... makes me feel like i'm one of the Thai sister too... hehe

and mr somchai.. sorry i'm an old fashion gurl.. i must step out while you guys watching the competition...

hope i can see you guys again real soon...

missing the time i spend in Thailand...
        and miss you a lot too sayang..

see ya soon...
        "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

Working...
        X