X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya threesome

I am off to Pattaya and the forum has been really helpfull poviding great info regarding every possible topic about LB,s but I have not mannaged to find the info about getting a lb threesome who will be active with each other , Can any body help me find out where to look for two lady boys who will provide such fun .

Kris
    Kristover Lady boy lover parradise pattaya

just check billy 69 threads, he is a master at threesomes
    i love t-girls

Comment

here is a link for you:billy in pattaya
      i love t-girls

Comment

Bottom half of post #25 with post #26 on this page of my last TR; Enthusiastic!

Direct link to posts 25 & 26 of my last TR
        Attached Files

Comment

La Bamba Bar!
          You can get some nice combinations there ... like Alis & Kwang, Alis & Chin, etc.    

Just ask Alis to provide that  

Outside La Bamba, you can have Noon & Mo, Noon & Nicky, Nicky & Chin and so on

Good luck

Comment

The girls you mentioned outside of lambada where will i find them , thanks for your help , chris
            Kristover Lady boy lover parradise pattaya

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Be interested to know how it turned out i like a threesome as well.

Comment

I also interested for a threesome. maybe even for a ladyboy gangbang. Can I get infos per PM.
                  Thanks

Comment

(CHRIME @ May 27 2008,04:13) I also interested for a threesome. maybe even for a ladyboy gangbang. Can I get infos per PM.
                    Thanks
                    10lbs 5 guys

elite

Comment

doing almost exclusively 3 and 4 somes, so just read my reports, you should find what you are looking for

Comment

never had a party experiance with ladyboys before, i'd happily throw in a few grand if there was somewhere to do it with at least 2 girls to each guy

Comment

(apatel @ Jun. 25 2008,19:52) never had a party experiance with ladyboys before, i'd happily throw in a few grand if there was somewhere to do it with at least 2 girls to each guy
                          If you are paying i'll be playing...Will be in Pattaya next 3weeks...
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I have not done a threesome in Pataya for quite a few years, but when I did .. about 5 times

I did it by getting LBs that were in packs on walking street..

just told them what I wanted and asked if they would do .. all would LOL esp if the money was right

most I took was five at one time, had some beer/booze at the hotel and made a bit of a party out if .. worked out well,

but I would never try to mix girls that don't know each other..

many LBs hate other LBs .. if you have run into GG's being pissed at other GG's , the multiply that reaction by say 10

you can do this in a bar too, but the barfines can make this pricy

also, when you get girls in a group off walking street, they may not all be as good looking??

when I took the gang of five, the worst looking gave me one of the best BJs I ever had .. while being cheered on by her friends.. an interesting experience ..

Comment

Working...
                            X