X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZY BAR ~ REVIEW (May 2008)

Over the last few months and since Lita's Bar closed it's doors there was a gap... nay - a vacuum in the late night scene for ladyboy lovers.

The loss of Lita's Bar was a big topic of conversation. Who would step in and fill those nocturnal kneehighs?

During that time I kept in touck with Karl and he put together plans to open up a bar in his image that would knock the sox off anything he had done in the past...

He waxed lyrical about what he would do and how he was gonna get back into the game.

Did he? Is the Ezy Bar and Guest house the answer to a late nite revelers prayers?

Well - in a word... Yes!
    Attached Files

The only way you can make farangs happy is to have a farang they can complain to!

The only people who want to fix your problems or at least appear to care are other farangs.

This is why The Pattaya Bay Resort is full every night and this is why EZY Bar & Guest House is going to do the same.

The bar is brightly lit compared to other bars. It's also got fantastic music at a reasonable volume.

(In fact if you don't like the volume you can turn it up or down at the bar. You do NOT have to ask the bar tender! The volume knob is right there for the customers to decide for themselves HOW they should be entertained.)

The prices are good and get this... The EZY bar is the only bar that occasionally buys it's regulars a drink. (Usually a shot of something tasty!)

The location is perfect. Just about a 20 second walk from Walking Street on Soi BJ (great name that!) and two doors past the now rather depressing casket that once was Lita's Bar.

The location is popular with the ladyboys too as they come in and out all night when they are having a break from trying to avoid Russian cameras and of course when they want to make use of the 'facilities!'
    Attached Files

Comment

The new EZY Bar & Guest House is a MUST SEE visit to anyone who loves beer, music, great company, staying up late and of course ladyboys!

And if the mood takes you then you can walk upstairs and use the small, but clean and functional rooms with the LB of your choice... but mind your left shoulder on the way up the stairs!)

Congratulations, Karl... And GOOD LUCK on June 2nd when you have your 'official' opening...

Attached Files

Comment

The place looks very clean and cheery. I definitely have to put it on my summer itinerary. I was bouncing back and forth between Bangkok and Pattaya, but these pics put Pattaya in the lead. That in the fact that I am really hoping to hook up with Anna Meena. Hope I have a chance to buy a few drinks for you fellows when I'm in town.
        John Smith

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 30 2008,02:16) Congratulations, Karl... And GOOD LUCK on June 2nd when you have your 'official' opening...

I'll second that, All the Best Karl
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Great bar!

And just about ant song you could possibly want to hear can be played.

Comment

looks very nice will have to pay a visit in september

Comment

Fantastic Bar and Host

Karl can point you in the direction of your dreams, he fixed me up with Madam Whiplash and I enjoyed it so much I went back for more

Karl with his unlimited knowledge of the scene will certainly help if you are looking for that something extra special

Congratulations Karl on your great new Bar

Terry
                If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

Thankyou ALL

Hope you liked the photos of Madam Whiplash Terry (aka Gigi)

Best wishes,

Karl
                   “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

I heard legendary stories about Lita's. Too bad I never got to visit. Well, I'll be sure to visti Ezy when I'm there next.

Cheers Karl.
                    I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

What i like is the pictures look like the place a faction darker in real life but what you see is what you find.

Comment

So you found it
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Barely Legal @ Jun. 07 2008,17:10)

Thankyou ALL

Hope you liked the photos of Madam Whiplash Terry (aka Gigi)

Best wishes,

Karl
                          Loved the Photo's Karl

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

And if the mood takes you then you can walk upstairs and use the small, but clean and functional rooms with the LB of your choice... but mind your left shoulder on the way up the stairs!)
                            Can someone clarify about the ST rooms:

Are those single beds?
                            Are those plastic coverings?

Also, are there paper bags handed out to put over my head to protect against those f**king cameras?
                            Mister Arse

Comment

Hi Stewart,

In clarification:

The beds are custom made 3/4 kingsize in red leather look pvc.

The cameras are installed to comply with Thai law!

I've positioned them on the cashier and not the customers! Their use was intended for customer safty. I'm aware many customers are intimidated by their presence so at no time are you being recorded on video.

I hope this puts your mind at rest

Alternatively: I can provide you with a black plastic bin liner should you wish to be totally anonymous

Best wishes,

Karl
                               “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Working...
                              X