X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Tomcat @ Aug. 30 2008,12:49) We of the forum salute you
    I thought the saying was; You who are about to die, we salute you.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

• The Mystery is Why F said he would attend but never did
      Oh well... that was 10 cases for the rest of Us
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• (SamplerDoc @ Sep. 01 2008,18:27) The Mystery is Why F said he would attend but never did
        is it because of me? i hope not.....  
        "Most guys live their lives in the shade of the fear of what their macho friends will think about them" -- Mr. DJW

Comment

• NO, Different F but You did not go either
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

• LMAO....this guy is a crack up...im thinking Elvis, Howard Hughes and Amelia Airhart were the only ones in attendence.    

Thats one way to keep costs down...lemme know when the next one is...Ill donate free limo rides to/from the party, all the lobster your guests can eat, 10 cases of Dom for the ladies to drink...a new Caddilac Escalde to be raffled off to one lucky attendee...and how about a new Rolex Presidential to each guest so they wont be late to the next party...rofl.

Comment

• Can we hear from one BM except Samplerdoc who was actually in attendance?

Comment

• (Ozzie @ Sep. 27 2008,19:22) Can we hear from one BM except Samplerdoc who was actually in attendance?
                All attendees were required to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

• I was there, but there was so much rohypnol in the punch I forgot everything
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                  X