X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean & healthy ladyboys in Pattaya?

I will be in Pattaya July 17th for about 10 days. I have been there a lot but have not had the courage to follow through on a desire. I am a bisexual cocksucker (there I said it). I am quite attracted to ladyboys and femboys. On this trip, I want to follow through and find one with a nice tool and suck them off. My concern is where to do this? Which place is apt to be the cleanest and have the healthiest LB's. I know this is a bit of a stupid question; please don't flame me-I am a newbie at this. Also, I like to swallow (dangerous I know).

Any advice on the best venue for a nervous newbie would be appreciated. Thank you
    Bi-sexual Cocksucker for Ladyboys and Femboys

(oralservant @ Jun. 20 2008,09:11) My  concern is where to  do this?  

Any  advice on the best  venue  for a  nervous  newbie  would be  appreciated.  Thank you
    Royal Garden.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Hello Oralservant,

Welcome to the forum.      

I'm not sure that there is anywhere that the girls are particularly healthier or less healthy.

My one suggestion though would be to go and look up Alis in La Bamba bar on Soi 13/1.

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

Lol, i´m sure her bf will like that, rr.
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(oralservant @ Jun. 19 2008,18:11) I am a bisexual cocksucker

LaBamba on Soi 13/1 is an excellent choice.

And also EZY Bar. It's on Soi BJ which should be right up your alley Oral Servant!

Sally Bar in Jomtien (Soi 5) is a low pressure place good for newbies. Free pool table too.

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

Which place is apt to be the cleanest and have the healthiest LB's.
            Royal Garden was probably a flippant reply but there's also a whole lot of truth to it as the inference is that the bars are NOT the best place to go looking if you are concerned about cleanliness and health!

Where did you hear that swallowing cum is dangerous? It's not.

Welcome to the forums and good luck in your quest to act on your desires... and let us know all about it when you have!

Comment

Working...
            X