X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low season in Pattaya...

Been in Pattaya today. Pretty much a ghosttown at the moment. No farangs and a lot of annoying girls...

Where to start?

A lb stopped in front of me, i moved left, so did she.

"Where you go?"
    "Disneyland."
    "I mean, where your hotel."
    "Disneyland."
    "I come with you."
    "No, you don't."

Tried to move on, she tried to hold me. Had to break away from that bitch.

On my way back she stood in front of me again, as she recognized that I'll not stop this time she started walking toward me and tried to hit me with her shoulder. Bad idea, I was stronger and she nearly fell to the ground. Got a nice "Fuck you!" from her. She got something in Isaan back (Guess she understood me cause she was screaming a lot of words after me).

Been to about 10 gogos. No, they don't ask all the stupid questions at the moment, they don't even want to know my name... "You buy me drink?" is what they say first.

The highlight was some really fucking ugly bitch telling me "No tip? Go home! Yeah go!" when I left the bar. (I bought two other girls a drink while I was in that bar) Afaik it's up to me if I tip or not. Well, took 20 baht out of my pocket, threw it to the ground in front of her and told her with a big smile in my face "Here's your tip." and left. Been to that bar a few times before, barfined 2 girls from it and both got paid good for her time... Not again, crossed that bar out of my list.

Anyone else experiencing things like that at the moment? Seems like the climate in Pattaya isn't the best now. (I know, no farangs, girls don't make money, whatever, but treating a potential customer like that isn't the right way.)

IMO Pattaya was the same as last low-season and the low-season before that when I spend a couple of weeks in Pattaya in May. Not too many tourists and the girls probably make less money, it might actually be the reason why they call it low-season
    Back in LOS in February  

Comment

You are german, what do you expect?
      I´ve only seen germans and russians do that obscene gesture throwing money in front of people.
      It´s about the rudest thing you can do..
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

"It´s about the rudest thing you can do.."

So guess why I did it to that bitch. At least I did it with a smile in my face. Seriously, what she did while I was leaving really pissed me off. I wasn't in a good mood anyway after all the boring gogos and then this goddamn fucking ugly bitch... I just had it...

Comment

Hi Firebird

Whilst I understand why you did it, in throwing money to the ground, you really were taking a very big risk which could have backfired on you very badly.

Thats because all coin and notes have a picture of " you know who on them". Throwing such a picture to the floor - a place even lower than feet- could have got you arrested for les majeste charges- together with a very serious beating from the boys in brown

Also - ugly agogo girls tend to have a few taxi boys of their acquaintance waiting outside who, in this present financial climate, wont hesitate to beat the crap out of you!

Especially now - avoid crossing people at all costs, however irritating they might be.

Somchai

Comment

Good advice there and common sense too as I am an experienced monger I know about the Thai attitudes etc....you just drink up and move on to the next place if its not up your soi as they say.

Like low season as plenty choice & less crowds of younger sexy man to compete with; girls are hungry and you can get some bargains at this time just got to look around.

Only trouble is lots of gawping/grasping arabs to meander around wen in WS and the sois.

Cheers

Formerly Trannymagnet but now on a new mission to Marineville- Pattaya

Standby for action!!!

Comment

Yeah, haven't been thinking about " you know who on them" that moment... and I wasn't throwing it at the ground, she just didn't catch the money I was so politely giving her...

Anyway, will not be in Patts the next few weeks, Buriram, Cambodia and somewhere my teerak wants to go... (she found it on the internet, all I remember is pics of flowers, flowers and even more flowers on that website )

Comment

Have been patts a few times but never high season so know, no different. i personaly like low season thailand and always travel that time. Have not been patts for 3 years and the place does change rapidly.
                i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(Freebird @ Jun. 24 2008,10:13) Been in Pattaya today....
                  For fuck sake stop being a twat, or else you will regret having ever been thailand. Let the thais do as thais do and remember you are a guest in there country, if an  lb is going to walk into you, fucking move and lose a bit of face(we are not thais) so we dont have the issues of losing face, or the issues of maintaining face.

Enjoy and be safe, and i apologise about the rant!
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

"lb is going to walk into you, fucking move and lose a bit of face"

It's kind of hard to move if you're already NOT in her way but she's heading towards you. I'm sure, even if I had stopped, she'd have run into me. I can't just disappear and I will not fucking JUMP out of her way.

Comment

Anyone else experiencing things like that at the moment? Seems like the climate in Pattaya isn't the best now. (I know, no farangs, girls don't make money, whatever, but treating a potential customer like that isn't the right way.)
                      I would say it is your attitude.

I am just back from a week in Pattaya, and I love low season....had some sensational shags, great fun in the gogos, and all with a big smile on my face

...apart from when I missed that 2 ft putt on the 12th at Lean Chabang!!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

I wouldnt mind Germany are in the semi finals & he still has the hump, cant please some people
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

(Freebird @ Jun. 24 2008,10:13) Been in Pattaya today...
                          Don't you ever have any fun?

Comment

(Freebird @ Jun. 24 2008,10:43)

"It´s about the rudest thing you can do.."

So guess why I did it to that bitch. At least I did it with a smile in my face. Seriously, what she did while I was leaving really pissed me off. I wasn't in a good mood anyway after all the boring gogos and then this goddamn fucking ugly bitch... I just had it...
                            sounds like hanging around with you would be more fun than a barrel-O-monkees

Comment

(Freebird @ Jun. 24 2008,10:13) Been in Pattaya today...
                              Hello

Some experiences sounds very familiar at my trip in march. Not many farangs ( except the russians), girls and lb's trying to hook on you etc. Also some rude behaviour in certain clubs (yes also in famous clubs) by girls and lb's. But never act out of anger when this happens. Try to be cool .
                              It doesn't work that way in thailand and without realizing it you can get yourself into a lot of trouble. At all costs avoid a fight with thaiboys or lb's , you 'll be the loser.
                              Of course when you make experiences like this the first reaction is anger. But think before you act.
                              Although I would have acted differently in the same situation I agree with you that Pattaya is killing it's own business. I would also cross this bar from my list. It has nothing to do with a certain attitude but with common sense. And posting your bad experience is your good right and it takes away your anger. Further other people can read and make up their mind going to pattaya or skip it. I've been many times in Pattaya and March was the top of bad experiences.( for example one lb running away after barfining her for many days and no support from the famous barowner for getting a part of the barfine back. Or being followed by an lb who thinks she ownes you). Only I try to forget them and instead carry on. Like you I expect friendly people and not this. Realizing that Pattaya only had so called superstars of thailand ( I don't like superstar behaviour) I decided in May to visit Bangkok and Isaan instead . Bangkok was far more on the level compared to the Pattaya circus.(Yes I know it is expensive but you get what you pay for). Isaan is  for the experienced. If you like a quiet and easy stay visit isaan. Don't expect to find phuket or pattaya there.
                              I don't think it was your attitude but out of anger you forgot one moment that thai thinking and farang thinking are not the same. Having made so many bad experiences it is only logical that you don't go back again.

Comment

Working...
                              X