Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stickyfinger @ Jun. 24 2008,05:29) Like low season as plenty choice & less crowds of younger sexy man to compete with; girls are hungry and you can get some bargains at this time just got to look around.
    I have spoken to Cosstas today, he is in BKK..Had 2LBs from NANA for LT, only 1500bt each..Low season is good for for us..
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

If you have been to Pattaya before then you have to expect the worst and relish the best.

All kinds of things can be annoying if you let them be that way...

Who really wants to buy a suit at 11 at night?
      Who wants to buy a big black bag or a gyroscopic toy outside The Royal Garden Plaza at anytime?
      Who wants to be railroaded into a bar stocked with the pudgy effluence of Pattaya because the pretty ones have fucked off home for the summer?
      Who wants to be repeatedly accosted by timeshare touts?
      Who doesn't get fed up with the new 'Taxi Meters' in Pattaya who won't stop their game of checkers for less than 150 baht?
      Who wants to eat in ANY restaurant where they allow Russians?
      Who wants to be hassled for drinks and bar fines inside a bar?
      Who wants to hear the mind numbing and deafening noise of the fucking awful music emanating from every bar and every shop in every street?
      Who wants to hear a Thai person singing Madonna songs or 'Hotel FUCKING California'?
      Who wants to break into a sweat every time you set foot outside your room?
      Who wants to hear the tired and cynical ravings of an expat loser who's had too much to drink?

I've just come back from a fucking fantastic week there and in a months time I'll be doing exactly the same thing again!

There's lots to hate, but lots to enjoy, too...

Either roll with it or away from it!

Comment

Ditto....

Ive always loved Pattaya for all its diversity, hassle, good people bad people, etc etc.

I could count on one hand the bad experiences I have had there compared to the many years of fun and frollicks that Thailand's Disneyland has provided me with.
        You create your own experiences and I never forget how things are in the Uk and that Im so pleased to be able to be part of this circus called Pattaya..... high season or low season dont care, thank budda for emerging countries.....

Comment

"You create your own experiences and I never forget how things are in the Uk and that Im so pleased to be able to be part of this circus called Pattaya"

Guess here's the biggest difference. I never came down here to fuck and wouldn't come here just to do it. I came to work. I loved my (sex-)life back in Germany!

Comment

(Freebird @ Jun. 24 2008,03:53)

Guess here's the biggest difference. I never came down here to fuck and wouldn't come here just to do it. I came to work
            then why piss and moan like a little girl about the bad night life and time you had at the clubs.....just stay in your hotel/house/apartment and work.......since that is what you came for...........life is what you make of it...is your glass half empty or half full?
            ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Wow, what an advice. Working fucking 16 hours every day somehow makes me wanna have at least a nice weekend... Guess what, I'm really getting pissed about a bad weekend due to my work during the week...

Comment

Comment

I never came down here to fuck and wouldn't come here just to do it. I came to work...
                  Why go to Pattaya at all?

Comment

(69billy @ Jun. 24 2008,19:04)
                    (stickyfinger @ Jun. 24 2008,05:29) Like low season as plenty choice & less crowds of younger sexy man to compete with; girls are hungry and you can get some bargains at this time just got to look around.
                    I have spoken to Cosstas today, he is in BKK..Had 2LBs from NANA for LT, only 1500bt each..Low season is good for for us..
                    So he is chizzling the price because its low season? Didn´t he used to brag about how much money he spent on his trip and calling others cheap charlies?
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Why not? I was just talking about a different motivation of being in Thailand, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it from time to time but I wouldn't come for that on holiday.

Comment

I actually like low season.. I hate going out and having way too many people around being farangs that is.. just means there is more for the picking. The only downside a lot of the girls may go home or not work as much. I talked to a few LBS at JSB and they said they will be going home soon because they said "not many customer now".

Comment

There will even fewer when Billy and costassg get there  
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(mikee76 @ Jun. 25 2008,04:36) I actually like low season.. I hate going out and having way too many people around being farangs that is.. just means there is more for the picking.

I'd rather be pestered by some annoying Thai bargirl than have to listen too some of the fuckwits who populate Pattaya in high season , at least the Thai girls make sense .

I really don't get this , if you don't like Pattaya why go ?
                            If someone hassles you or is rude just make a mental note to avoid their bar again , thats gonna hurt them a lot more than words or insults surely ?

Pattaya is never gonna be perfect ,but with everything in life its all about what you make of it and your attitude to it .

Roll on August and lets hope its still a low low season  
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

One thing a lot of foreigners dont understand is that conversations and situations with Thai people are to be approached differently than in the Western world.   Russians and Germans especially have problems with this as they are very direct and not the most easygoing people in the world.    

For Thais, everything is a holographic dance full of white lies, promises and compliments.    Truth is elusive yet underneath the surface.    Harmony is more important.  When an overaggressive ladyboy tries to block your way or is rude to you in the bar.....just smile and turn the tables on them with a lie.    Promise them you will be back another day and make it up to them.  Give them a kiss on the cheek and hold onto your wallet.    Give them a compliment and you will disarm them immediately.    Even the ugliest and most muscular ladyboy will melt if you give them a compliment and look them in the eye.  It helps to speak Thai also.    If they get demanding and want to go now, just lie...always lie.  Tell them you have to meet a friend or are meeting someone for dinner, etc.    You can even tell them that you would go with them but you have a gf or wife or have 2 girls laying in your bed right now and dont like short time rooms...etc.     One thing you NEVER do is get phsycial with a Thai person or shout insults to them. If all charm fails, lie and deny.....

Play the game, play the game, play the game........
                              brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Jun. 24 2008,14:46) For Thais, everything is a holographic dance full of white lies, promises and compliments. Truth is elusive yet underneath the surface. Harmony is more important.

Play the game, play the game, play the game........

In harmony trumps truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X