Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Thais, everything is a holographic dance full of white lies, promises and compliments...

Brocklanders wins a Guess Bar T-shirt and a trial membership to LBFlix for that comment.

Email me your address to [email protected].

Comment

Brocklanders comment says it all.

I just come back from 9 days in Pattaya and had a wonderful time.

Comment

the best and worst of LOS, i understand the original posters words,and i share some of his experiences ,i no doubt most of us do. brocklanders is spot on with his words,thats a given. but theory and practice dont allways correlate.ive had my ups n downs,last trip more so. also last trip i found attitudes in general to be shall we say less than appealing. what is important when in LOS is your state of mind.........it has to be a thailand state of mind and that dosnt allways make sense. yes its just a game. simply put,thats all it is.
        robbo

Comment

btw freebird why did this "uglybird" want a tip? did you spend time chattin,or she bring you drinks? or other? for some things its worth a 100 baht tip mayby a little sexy knickerless dance at the mirror bar in bkk or a long time spent chattin,or help/advice/info,but yes ive been hit on for no reason with the "you tip me" its then i begin to talk gibberish and act confused(bargirl tactics turned back on themselves,their faces are a picture)
          robbo

Comment

Brocklanders Couldn't agree more!

Freebird with some of your posts i wonder why you are on a forum which is at least 75% about P4P in se asia?

Fucking hell stoogie are they still selling those black bags outside the entrance to royal plaza gardens. Last time there i wondered if anyone had ever bought one?
            that was three years ago

i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(Freebird @ Jun. 25 2008,01:34)

Why not? I was just talking about a different motivation of being in Thailand, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it from time to time but I wouldn't come for that on holiday.
              Most guys here don't go for a holiday, they need the holiday when they get home lol :

Comment

There are 25% left.

And some p4p infos are good.

Comment

how long you going to be workihg in los?

Comment

2 month left, maybe come back, chances not that bad... still not sure if I want it.

Comment

We'd prefer the attitudes of Thai's in Pattaya at any time of the year compared to those of Australian's in Perth on its best day...

As for low season, we love it! We definately prefer to avoid the masses of ex-pats who often appear to represent their home countries lowest common denominator....

As a rule though, compared to when we are 'home', we generally tend to be happier and more content in Thailand and the Thai's we meet usually only add to that feeling...

Glenn and Natalie

Comment

Just when is low season? Planning to go in August. Thanks

Comment

Now...It will actually continue through August and beyond...High season begins around November 1 or so...when the rain stops/slows and it cools a bit...Low season begins again around the end of March or early April...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Thanks a lot, Kahuna

Comment

Low season could even depress what ordinarily would be high season. Falling dollar and higher fuel prices will discourage *some* tourists from the US, and maybe even other countries (i.e. HK which pegs their currency to the dollar) from going to Thailand and instead vacationing a bit closer to home. While I don't think its going to spell the end to tourism in Thailand, other websites have reported large drops in the numbers of visitors already that you'll see less ppl throwing money around even during the holiday months.
                              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Of course, the Russians and Arabs tourists are going to increase 10 fold with the oil price increases because those lucky fucks so happened to make their money because oil is underneath them.
                                brock landers

Comment

Working...
                                X