Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try living in that shithole Pattaya and see how happy camper you are after awhile.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(trentnsocal @ Jun. 27 2008,09:01)
      (shrimpsoup @ Jun. 24 2008,09:18)
      (Freebird @ Jun. 24 2008,10:43)

"It´s about the rudest thing you can do.."

So guess why I did it to that bitch. At least I did it with a smile in my face. Seriously, what she did while I was leaving really pissed me off. I wasn't in a good mood anyway after all the boring gogos and then this goddamn fucking ugly bitch... I just had it...
      sounds like hanging around with you would be more fun than a barrel-O-monkees
      Freebird spreads sunshine whererever he goes!!!!
      Was there any reason for her to be impolite to me? Guess not.

So why be nice to her after pissing me off?

Comment

T.I.T
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

seems like freebird is getting a rough deal here,just by coincidence did anybody else read the post which said they had more bad than good experience on their last trip in pattaya? huh? i did also in jan and feb,so much so that after many visits to pattaya city i now ponder if i shall bother going back,is it worth the taxi fare from bkk?mayby next time ill get the bus from ekamai for 90 baht mayby it fits the bill. i expect i shall go back but,i doubt i shall spend anywhere near as much time there(or money more importantly to the thais) as i have before.if i feel this,then i am doubtless not alone in doing so.i have allready agreed with brocklanders words as ,trying the softly ,easy goin smile your way outa problems is the best way to go,but as with the "brick being hurled at you" does try to say there are limits.in my opinion once a thai reaches that limit,then they should begin to expect to recieve certain behaviour and not just be allowed to exhibit it.
          robbo

Comment

btw here i mean the use of words here,in no way am i adovcating the use of aggression in any physical form,words are powerfull.money even more so......the reluctance to go back somewhere and spend my money speaks volumes and has a far greater effect than any other.
            robbo

Comment

(janey1984 @ Jun. 27 2008,04:56) I have seen too many wankers from europe and the us getting themselves into trouble by simply not listening
              the only reason that advice is free is because its useless

I think the problem is that a dozen beers sloshing around only twice as many brain cells means that the situation will never change... the idiots arent going away any time soon .. Pattaya is not St. Tropez with the quaint cafe society that comes with stylish resorts...Its a seedy shithole

Lets face it some of the worst type of trash is attracted to this place but we put up with it. If it wasnt for the Ladyboys i wouldnt go within a mile of this place.

Most sensible guys here know when to kick up a fuss and when not to...

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jun. 27 2008,23:46) Most sensible guys here know when to kick up a fuss and when not to...
                Great post, Tomcat  
                TT

Comment

Hello Mr tomcat

That is why I crossed Pattaya off my list. Beautiful lb's are everywhere in thailand. Pattaya is now becoming a second hand car shop with many run down automobiles. Wait one year or two and you only see bars with a red star serving vodka.
                  But to each his own

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jun. 27 2008,08:46) Pattaya is not St. Tropez with the quaint cafe society that comes with stylish resorts...Its a seedy shithole

Lets face it some of the worst type of trash is attracted to this place
                    And proof is Senor PigDogg is one of the newer residents!

Next time you're in town let's have a few TC.

Comment

If you guys think Pattaya is a shithole, you should take a visit to the Philippines, especially Angeles City.....now that is a shithole.
                      brock landers

Comment

A guy who wrote a trip report about a  drug addicted and STD ridden ladyboy stealing his money and then expected our sympathy is hardly in a position to lecture others on who is clued in or not in this life surely  

Too much caffeine can affect a guys brain .
                        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Some posts that have drifted off topic have been removed to keep the focus of this thread on track.

Apologies to all the posters concerned.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 28 2008,08:17) Some posts that have drifted off topic have been removed to keep the focus of this thread on track.

Apologies to all the posters concerned.
                            did you remember to push the "red button"
                            all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

It is my constant companion!

Comment

some nice bitchin goin on here ,are we all turning into LB,s? afraid i dont look too good in a short skirt with a long black wig on, tho my ST rates are competative,i dont claim to be a superstar!..........i stopped short of saying pattaya is a shitehole,compared to other places in LOS ,yes itsa dump.but other parts of the world,its not so bad..............in fact its a great place.............its a relative observation and statement..not an objective one.ive had some great times there,mayby more await,who knows,
                                robbo

Comment

Working...
                                X