Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Hyori for those who dont know her... very nice South Korean pop star.
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/v/_GsKyJur1bE&hl=en">http://www.youtube.com/v/_GsKyJur1bE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344">

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

"Holidays in Europe are on June-July-August...or am I saying something wrong?"

That's right. At least for Gemany and the Netherlands.

Comment

Oh..OK..then why people who have holiday in those months do not go to Thailand and go in...October or November when (almost) nobody has holidays?
          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(aktiv-passiv @ Jun. 30 2008,04:36) Oil prices up, toughest inflation in 30 years, decreasing income, higher deductions from income for health insurance and retirement, jobs at stake everywhere, the big depression waiting around the corner, total political lethargy - that's, for example, Germany these days.
            ....I better book a trip b/4 the end of the world sets in.

the ultimate laugh fest...a bar crawl with freebird and aktiv-passiv  

Comment

(Looker @ Jun. 30 2008,18:05)
              Oh..OK..then why people who have holiday in those months do not go to Thailand and go in...October or November when (almost) nobody has holidays?  
              Most people who take their holiday in these month do it cause their children get long holiday during summer. And those guy's are obviously not going to Pattaya with their family...

Comment

(azza33 @ Jun. 30 2008,16:45) This is Hyori for those who dont know her... very nice South Korean pop star.
                Meh - she's a hottie, but she's missing the requisite part!
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(shrimpsoup @ Jun. 30 2008,18:22)
                  (aktiv-passiv @ Jun. 30 2008,04:36) Oil prices up, toughest inflation in 30 years, decreasing income, higher deductions from income for health insurance and retirement, jobs at stake everywhere, the big depression waiting around the corner, total political lethargy - that's, for example, Germany these days.

Aktiv has just described a number of industrialized nations - obviously, I think the US is being hit harder than most, but those challenges are going to be impacting Europe and the rest of the world in a big way.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 30 2008,19:18)
                    (azza33 @ Jun. 30 2008,16:45) This is Hyori for those who dont know her... very nice South Korean pop star.
                    Meh - she's a hottie, but she's missing the requisite part!
                    would it count if she was wearing a strap on?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (shrimpsoup @ Jun. 30 2008,18:22) the ultimate laugh fest...a bar crawl with freebird and aktiv-passiv  
                      Count me in. Some German march-music and them tasty sour krauts..
                      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• (Looker @ Jun. 30 2008,18:05)
                        Because if germans holidays are in july, they go on holiday in july. Can´t be changed, would create chaos. Ordnung!!

The typical setup for europeans is 4 weeks holiday in July, doing some domestic travel or maybe their summerhouse. Then come late fall/winter they travel to Thailand or some other warm place to escape the long cold winter. Lately going away for Christmas has become popular.
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

• Nothing against Kraut!

Comment

• (shrimpsoup @ Jun. 30 2008,18:22)

I can just imagine it , and Coldplay's latest cd playing over and over in the background ............

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah call the samaritians
                            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Maybe we can perform a duet or trio on Walking Street, something like

"The German Bums (we deliver depresssion everywhere)"

Maybe even more entertaining than that cowboy or the living doll.

Comment

• (jimslim @ Jul. 01 2008,01:12) I can just imagine it , and Coldplay's latest cd playing over and over in the background ............

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah call the samaritians  
                                Add some James Blunt at the riot is starting. Moshpit!!!!!

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                                X