Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(batman4ever @ Jul. 05 2008,11:54) nahhhh...just book at hotel jasmine...
    Fucking Dump...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(batman4ever @ Jul. 05 2008,11:54) nahhhh...just book at hotel jasmine...its next door to EZY bar...and less than 200 m to JSB and Blue ice and linda bar....not to mention all the freelancers at walking street....and prices from 800b a day...
      Only good thing about this goddamn fucking shithole is the nice gg working at the reception...

Anyway:

1) I prefer to be a little bit away from the action. Naris Art Hotel...

2) Already answered by enough bms.

3) Orange by the sea!!! Orange by the sea!!! Orange by the sea!!! Near Stringfellows / the cinema (actually it ain't "by the sea")

4) Pattaya

Comment

(jonstroud @ Jul. 05 2008,16:47) The trouble with most of the cheaper hotels close to the action is they don't have parking spaces for guests. Does anyone know a good hotel in the price range already mentioned with a car park for the guests?
        Sandy Spring has a big covered car park adjacent. Never used it as I've never hired a car there, but it's never full so it should be OK.

Comment

thanks guys
          the Pataya bay resort looks okay to me im not fussed being away from the sea as i can see it from my window here in the UK

will start to search through the gold mine of info here for more details

any recommendations for getting from Bangkok to Pataya i.e bus taxi minivan etc

will be in the nana hotel from about 19th September for a few days then down to Pataya on Mon 22nd

Comment

(Prof Frink @ Jul. 06 2008,00:39) any recommendations for getting from Bangkok to Pataya i.e bus taxi minivan etc

will be in the nana hotel from about 19th September for a few days then down to Pataya on Mon 22nd
            There are threads on it and you have time
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

SD

Chill out man - you're in Bali away from all the madness of Pattaya ladyboys and the Club Blu girls.....
              Dodging the slingbacks and 'arrowsments of outrageous fortune hunters

Comment

(Freebird @ Jul. 05 2008,18:42)
                (batman4ever @ Jul. 05 2008,11:54) nahhhh...just book at hotel jasmine...its next door to EZY bar...and less than 200 m to JSB and Blue ice and linda bar....not to mention all the freelancers at walking street....and prices from 800b a day...
                Only good thing about this goddamn fucking shithole is the nice gg working at the reception...
                you misunderstand it totally....

its not a fucking shithole.....

its a shitty fuckhole....

and you cant take the location away from it..
                all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

1st time newbie to Pattaya here aswell Leaving for LOS next friday (staying for 2 nites in bkk then off to pattaya for 7 days).

I got a one bedroom suite at the LK Renaissance - 7 nites i paid 21.735 thai baht (read in other forums that it would be a choice selection). Walking distance from both Stringfellows & La Bamba (good choices for first arrivers ive heard - from u fellow FM

Any tips for other ventures (being good restarants, attractions or other local tips) i could do from here guys?

Comment

ok guys got the hotel booked went with the pattaya bay resort (thanks for the recommendation)

so ill be in pattaya for 6 nights what im after now is of the wall things to do during the day as i said in previous post i live by the sea in the uk so sitting by the sea in Thailand doesn't get me all excited

so any ideas ?

Comment

(Prof Frink @ Aug. 17 2008,00:21) ok guys got the hotel booked went with the pattaya bay resort (thanks for the recommendation)

so ill be in pattaya for 6 nights
                      You might consider staying for 7 nights since if you pay for 6 then the 7th is free.

For the daytime why not get a 2 hour massage everyday?

Comment

Working...
                      X