• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys AND pool tables in Pattaya?

Simple.
    Love Ladyboys.....Love Pool.
    Any venues with both types of balls?

Thanks for any info from the resident Patts experts.

you might try the tables on soi Lucky Star across from JP Bar and the Blues Factory. Many l/b's work that dinky soi.

Comment

You're in luck, probably as many pool tables in Pattaya as there are ladyboys...
      As I recall Pook Bar on Soi 6 is filled with both....
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

The pool table is free at Sally Bar on Soi 5 in Jomtien. Bar is half ladyboys and half ladies.

Comment

Dude there are thousands of tables and LBs in Pataya, just walk a block in any direction
          Games are just 20 TBH everywhere and some less.
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Kings Bar II in Soi 8 provides both.

Patty, Oh, Rose and Prair give you a good time - even at the pool table.

Comment

Thanks guys, being a first timer to Soddom By The Sea I appreciate all the tips.
              Only got a short visit and am looking forward to getting my balls racked.
              If I run in to any of you I will gladly spring for a brew or two.

Comment

Theres also a decent pool hall in soi Diana just before the New Orn Bar if you want somewhere quiet , it has a bar also .

Anyone know where I can go to play badminton or table tennis with large breasted ladyboys in Pattaya

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 07 2008,18:56)
                  Theres also a decent pool hall in soi Diana just before the New Orn Bar if you want somewhere quiet , it has a bar also .

Anyone know where I can go to play badminton or table tennis with large breasted ladyboys in Pattaya

believe it or not, Cindy once told me that she played table tennis in Pattaya with a customer before

The dream lives young Master James
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 08 2008,08:56)

Yes i know !

Soi 7 , just past the Pig & whistle there's a bar wit a table tennis and at least 2 LB in the bar and a femboy in the next bar !
                    Had a ST with the Femboy Dow, tongue and nose piercing.
                    1 LB there is gorgeous and with big tits..just what u need !

Comment

Cheers guys , table tennis and playing with balls on the beach , great fun
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Both Pook Bars have tables though the Soi 6 one is shockingly bad, plus one of the two cues has a right bend in it. Despite this i keep returning

Comment

Working...
                        X