Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a fucking Low Season and a fucking High Season and the two more than even out so don't listen to all that crap the gals give to you....just fuck them and have a great time!!

Comment

just spent 2 weeks in pattaya and it is so quiet. never seen so many bars with no customers and bored girls. i did well though met a lovely femboy working in a girly bar near soi diana. took her for the whole 2 weeks. sorry but no photos. she had a lovely body small tits and a fairly large cock. anyway back to pattaya at xmas just hope all the arabs have fucked off.
      We've got to get in to get out

Comment

(elbarto @ Jul. 15 2008,00:49) . anyway back to pattaya at xmas just hope all the arabs have fucked off.
        No chance of that , them fuckers will always be around .
        Why cant them scumbags go to Antarctica for their hols,
        They are on the increase thats for sure....

Walking Street seems busy although the Lolipop has closed down ( or what ever the place was named). I dont go anywhere near the beer bars and never will.

Sunee seems a bit subdued....Xmas is definately the best time for Pattaya IMO..

Comment

I don't mind the Arabs at all. In fact we usually don't really cross swords paths much and the ones I see at the hotel or in the tuk tuks are fucking great... friendly and keen to find out where I'm from and keen to see the expressions on my face when they boast about coming from Iran!

They don't really take too much space up in Pattaya at least not in the places where I go... and even if they did, I feel comfortable around them.

The Russians are a different kettle of vodka though, but even drunk eastern Europeans have an edge over the fucking useless scumbag cunts from England.

You can keep Pattaya in the so called high season. That's when it's at its' absolute fucking worst.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 23 2008,05:01) friendly and keen to find out where I'm from and keen to see the expressions on my face when they boast about coming from Iran!
            Iran must be the snobby part of the Arab world then  

Arabs do tend to be pretty friendly and they are certainly like kids in a sweetshop in Pattaya .

I remember one time on Koh Lahn beach 3 Arab guys were hassling the LB I was with in the water (they thought she was a girl )
            Anyway a bit of a row started when one felt her ass , but before I could run down the beach to save her   she'd kicked one in the balls and the other two legged it , as I arrived on the scene she was standing like Bruce Lee shouting "You want the problem ? I give you the problem "

Ah that's my girl  
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

fuckin brill
              robbo

Comment

(jimslim @ Jul. 22 2008,22:20) "You want the problem ? I give you the problem "
                Out of the mouths of babes  ladyboys.....    

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

you should marry that one jimslim outstanding
                  how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

Working...
                  X