Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pics Ross, shame bout the uniforms... i hate uniforms..
    Let em wear what they like...

Comment

(rossco @ Aug. 09 2008,15:57) That is Ricky - if you go back through the Naklua  thread you can see how she has changed. She is not as skinny as she was before and I think looks great. She could pass off as a GG anytime.
      The old Ricky...

Cheers
      Koykaeng
      Attached Files
      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

(rossco @ Aug. 06 2008,10:36) Last night decided to join another BM on a Pattaya prowl.
        Started at La Bamba - sad to see so many LB's and no Hansum man.

Next Pook Bar Guest House Soi Bukouw. Pushy for drinks and nothing stunning.
        I thought Pook Bar in Soi Bukouw was good..And this LB from there was good..
        Attached Files
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Heading down to Patters for a weekend of work/meetings.
          what time does the place open and whats the best time to go? I can only escape in between meetings and "official" mandatory dinners.
          Also ST instead of LT, hotel being paid for by tourism pattaya. Dont think they'll like me bringing guests back.

Cheers
          F242

Comment

Most bars night shift start at 6.00pm.

Soi 6 is the daytime venue with SOi 8, Naklua and Soi Yamoto and Walking St starting at 6.00pm

Most venue do not get lively until about 9/10 in the evening. Bars outside Walking St are meant to close at 1 or 2 am but do stay open longer.

Comment

Any recent updates?

Comment

(jhcal26 @ Oct. 12 2008,22:26) Any recent updates?
                Take my advise and avoid any Family Bar...

Comment

Billy

Understand your comment but a bit harsh. I know you had a bad experience and it should not have happened - just goes to show that even the most experienced guys can have a problem.

For other BM's here is the rub. Billy took 2 LB's rom Family bar and en route to the 'loom' they took him to another bar in the Family group near his hotel. He got stiffed for LB drinks in this bar EVEN though he had BF'd them from another bar.

I think, in all fairness, that once a guy has paid BF the girls are "Off" and therefore become customers. So Billy should not have paid LB prices.

I guess the lesson is YOU choose the bar and not them. Also ask a bar that once you BF there are no more LD charges.

See you next trip Billy and we will choose the bars and not our companions.....

Comment

It wouldn't have happened at The Guess Bar and that is how I measure other bars by.
                    I'm just hazarding a guess here...

Comment

I just measure bars by the attitude and talent AND Guess is a single bar NOT part of a group so the comment is irrelevant in this context.

I discussed the situation with Billy and spoke to Family Bar about what happened. Not much of a result as I was not with Billy at Bar nos 2.

Like any place or situation 'you take care of you'. If in doubt ask before.

Comment

List of my favourite bars... IN ORDER!

1 - The Guess Bar
                        2 - La Bamba
                        3 - EZY Bar
                        4 - The others...

The thing is - I don't go to these bars to pick up girls/ladyboys and most people do, so what I think doesn't really reflect what visitors think.

If you want to get laid then Obsessions in Bangkok and Stringfellows in Pattaya.

If you want to meet people for a beer then Guess Bar in Bangkok and La Bamba in Pattaya.

I love EZY but it's open too late for me.

If you want all round entertainment on a budget then go to Pattaya... lots of bars and cabarets and people to meet. Be careful and polite and stay sober and you'll be just fine.

If you have money and want to score with some dolls over the course of a few days then stay in Bangkok and go between The Guess Bar, Cascades and Obsessions...

This truly is the land of plenty!

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 15 2008,11:14) La Bamba
                          EZY Bar
                          These are easily my two favorite bars in Pattaya.

Alis has done a great job at LaBamba and has an excellent group of sweet, sexy ladyboys.

EZY Bar is a fun place! Karl plays great music, introduces board members to each other, and keeps the party going till sunrise.

Comment

Hi PigDogg...
                            Sorry about not phoning to say By...
                            Any way I thought your favorite bar was the one in Jomtiem..Sally's Cheap beer,sexy LBs..
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have a feeling Pigdogg will be seeing a lot of Jomptien in November    

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

November ? He sees it every night Tel , apparently he is in the running for next Lord Mayor of Jontiem .
                                Politics is a dirty game , some guys can be bought off for a 40baht bottle of beer

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Working...
                                X