X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dudes Disco

OK Guys there is a new club in Pattaya (OK OK not that new maybe 2-3 months) I say new because I never knew about it ,but I bet SB did..
    Its a big Disco in Soi Bongkot ,mainly club for Thai gays but full of sexy LBs and femboys and the most of them don't work in bars...
    I was like a wolf let loose in horde of lamd...
    Sorry SB I think this one is one of your secret placess where you get your femboys..

PS..
    I was away for a while so if some one already posted about it ignore this post

PSS.
    Guys I was in Pattaya only for 3 days ...I had to live early so not much a trip raport..
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Have to get my dancing shoes on
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(jimslim @ Aug. 14 2008,05:25)
      Have to get my dancing shoes on  
      And where is dancing on your list of things to do in Patts Jim

Comment

My dancing entices them in
        Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Hey,

where abouts is this place - Disco in Soi Bongkot.

How would one get there?

Regards,

LuckyA

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....rl=http

Its in South Pattaya

DUDE DISCO
            Soi Bongkot, South Pattaya
            081 862 1358

Comment

Head east on Pattaya Tai about a kilometer past 3rd Road turn left at the 7/11.

Comment

Dude Club/Disco,

Still seems to be drawing in the crowds especially after the bars are closed. Dudes feature Coyote dancers and Floor shows with very good Johnny Walker Specials prior to midnight.
                From the 2 Guys Monthly newsletter. 2 Guys (the former Monty's Loom 2 Let) is an extremely inexpensive guesthouse with a mostly clientele near the Yensabai Condo.

The Johnnie specials are probably bottles and the coyotes probably male.

Comment

dudes disco dosent sound too good ..but if it has some nice lbs it might be worth a look

Comment

I had a browse in Dudes Mid June time. I was tipped off about the place and told it had a small LB cabaret act going on.

Wasn't that impressed. Only saw a few off duty cabaret LBs and no sign of a show. Not many other farang about and felt slightly uncomfortable. I had a guest with me and she soon wanted to leave.

I was staying at the LK Pavilion and it was walkable, but for most folk staying in deeper parts of Pattaya it's a bit of a trek and doesn't seem worth checking out IMO. But would gladly be proved wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X