Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(seamus @ Nov. 06 2008,14:09) You have to be carefull with the ice, I normally like it in My Jamesons, but if it's made with local tap water, it goes right through me !
    I don't know that I have ever gotten the hershey squirts from ice made from tap water. They say avoid crushed ice as more likely to be unsafe than cubed ice. Seems like if you have bourbon or scotch on the rocks, that any bugs in the ice cubes would be killed by the alcohol.
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

well i took my LB away from the rice dens one night ,i took her to kentucky fried to get cold turkey/chicken .....it was the only way otherwise by now she may have dissapeared into a world of hard rice misuse,and thats bad for your piles.
      robbo

Comment

(seamus @ Nov. 07 2008,02:09) You have to be carefull with the ice, I normally like it in My Jamesons, but if it's made with local tap water, it goes right through me !
        There is always one
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(omosh @ Aug. 23 2008,21:17) thanks... guess i will be still "invited" to take the piss test...
          Guess again...

Cops on drug raids aren't interested in farangs unless you are obviously high or making a nuisance of yourself.

Comment

(Stogie @ Nov. 07 2008,12:18)
            (omosh @ Aug. 23 2008,21:17) thanks... guess i will be still "invited" to take the piss test...
            Guess again...

Cops on drug raids aren't interested in farangs unless you are obviously high or making a nuisance of yourself.
            Or if the supiciously shorthaired lb cut a deal with the cops to set up a rich falang by seeling drugs to them while being monitired by the fine poilce force of Pattaya.
            But as always, baht will get you out of this one too.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Someone was telling me that the latest con by the cops in Patts is to get the filler upper to drop a couple of Ya Ba just inside the fuel flap of yr truck when you fill up. He pulls you up round the corner and whoops- yer busted. Going rate B100k or court and deported. This is second hand inf though.
              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

I think most LB's take yaba from tiime to time, some more and some less. For me the worry is when they are high, they can be irrational in your room and cause a scene. I haven't had this happen, but it is difficult for me to know if they are high are not before taking them. Of course using a short time room resolves this problem, at least you can walk away.

Phony drugs bust set ups by GG's do happen and I would guess LB's as well. I only know personally of a couple of times in my circle of friends. From what I have seen they use a policeman that is a friend and give him a call.

I had a friend get set up by his long time GG girl friend with a heroin bust at cheap hotel in Bangkok 20 years ago. She used a policeman who was her friend. He got arrested and it spiraled out of control and he ended up in prison for several months until he had someone pay everyone off. It cost him over $100,000US (yes, $100,000) and he was lucky to have friends with money and connections. The GF later said she never thought it would go over $15,000 !!

I stopped hanging out with one reasonabley well known Club 131 LB last year when it became obvious she was a regular user. We always got along fine but I just didn't need the worry. It's easier and safer to move on to another.

Comment

If i detected that an LB or GG was high i wouldn't go near them!
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I was with JeJe a couple of weeks ago,when Beam turned up,i suddenly realised it was Beams room,and they wanted us to have a threesome,as much as i fancied the idea,i was out of the room as fast as i could,as a farang i would not like to be caught in anybodys room with drugs present,and sadly the chances are with Beam,drugs will probably be present,pity realy she comes over so nice and JeJe is lovely,i was so tempted,but luckily i am at the age when my cock does not rule my brain,especially after spending two hours already with JeJe.
                    Thanks to this forum because as soon as i saw Beam,i knew who she was and about her alledged liking for drugs.
                    If you are caught in a room with drugs in Los,i believe your asking for trouble,its just not worth the risk.

Comment

spot on, tho if you were eager for the threesome them a ST room would have done the biz,but i doubtless you know that allready.
                      robbo

Comment

in any case think your right not worth it.
                        robbo

Comment

(Phantom @ Nov. 08 2008,02:59) I was with JeJe a couple of weeks ago,when Beam turned up.
                          You´re a brave man
                          Them two can f**k you on many levels!
                          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(robbo @ Nov. 08 2008,03:08)  spot on, tho if you were eager for the threesome them a ST room would have done the biz,but i doubtless you know that allready.
                            Jeje was working out of her room during the late morning/early afternoon during the soi 6 shut down in  October.

At that time she had a room at the "Lion" somfin on soi 6. She would hang her head out of an upper floor window facing 6/1 and invite passersby to join her.

Beam is back working at Hi-Boss, at least she was in October, she looks like shite and I wouldn't touch her with the proverbial 10 foot pole

Comment

Gotta love thos hooker shoes
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                              X