Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone help a newbie with the basics in Pattaya?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone help a newbie with the basics in Pattaya?

[I]Hey... Can anyone give a little advice to a new guy to this - 38 years young, Living in Pattaya for many years now - need a nice LB for first time experiance..........

Aoy from Patts bar in Soi 6
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

As you wander the Soi's of Pattaya you can't not have noticed the sexy, pretty katoeys.

The same as I & many others did, eventually we gave into temptation. If you want to try the forbidden fruit, then follow your instincts, pick one you like & go for it.

What's the worst that can happen? You waste 1000 baht?

None of them come with a money-back guarantee that everything will be perfect, but having broken the ice, there will be no stopping you.

Please post how you get on. And good luck.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

thanks for that - Soi 6 not really my scene - anywhere little less in your face?

Comment

Bom, Hi Boss, soi 6.
          Fon, jenny bar, walking st.
          "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(torchie @ Aug. 28 2008,11:14) thanks for that - Soi 6 not really my scene - anywhere little less in your face?
            Soi 13/1...Two bars...Stringfellows on right side from 2nd Rd...and La Bamba...on left towards Beach RD...

Ezy Bar...Soi BJ...Off of Walking Street...
            "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Pook swan house on Soi bucow
              La Bamba soi 13/1

These two places have the nicest 'ambiance' for a newbie
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Many Thanks.

Will try at the weekend.

Wish me luck .....................

Comment

one other thing........

Waht should I be Paying? ST and barfine - All night - sorry to be so nieve ....
                  Any pit falls to watch out for

Comment

from Trip Reports Forum.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'm not a Pattaya expert so other BM's can answer your questions better than I can...but as a guide...

Barfines run about 500 baht or less...depending on if you are taking the girl ST and
                      want to use the bar's rooms...I will likely be less if you are taking the girl to your hotel
                      either ST or LT...Ask before you pay the bar to be certain you're not paying for a room
                      you don't want and won't use...    

What you pay the girl is between you and the girl...Pattaya rates, I think, are around
                      800 to 1000 for ST and 1000 to 2000 for LT...

Regardless of what you pay, negotiate the price and the transaction before you pay the
                      barfine and leave the bar...Make certain she knows what you expect her to do and what
                      you are going to pay her...

Bring your own condoms...

It's not that difficult...Relax and Enjoy

Comment

As a newbie you will be asked for higher rates than suggested by kahuna. Use his prices as a guide, but remember the best always expect more. But being overcharged is not the main pitfall to be aware of.

The main error committed by newbies in any bar is to start talking to the first girl that approaches them.
                        Don't fall for the trap of offering the first girl a drink with a view to checking out the talent.
                        You have now raised her expectations & in a small bar, the others won't want to cause her to lose face.
                        A type of democracy operates in many of the small bars where the girl who most needs a customer gets to cover the entrance & make the first approach.
                        With our western misplaced sense of being nice to them, we can easily find ourselves stuck with someone we would prefer not to be.
                        It can get very awkward if you want to call over Miss Popular, often so unpleasant you will need to leave.
                        Many times they understand but when they haven't had a customer for a week & the one you want gets 3 STs a night, they won't be happy.

My advice is to politely refuse all those who approach you, tell them you only want a drink, then sit & scope the bar for the one who appeals.
                        That way you haven't made an enemy who will continue to give you grief everytime you go back to the place.

And don't be shy to ask what they like to do, you will be amazed how many of the younger ones are limited in how far they are prepared to go.
                        It's the ones who have been on the scene a while who will tell you "I do everything" & even then it is my experience they often can't.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Good points...I've forgotten what it's like to be a newbie in a bar...

Comment

Hey Torchie,

Just do whatever you do in the girl bars when meeting ladyboys.

I've always prefered the ladyboys who work in girl beer bars. They tend to be low on the drama quotient and you'll probably be more comfortable there.

Have fun!

Comment

(torchie @ Aug. 28 2008,04:45) 38 years young, Living in Pattaya for many years now ..
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X