X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News

I am sorry to have to tell you that my best friend in Thailand Sombat/Eric, passed away at 6 pm Thailand Time at Chonburi Hospital today. I will be helping his wife with the cremation ceremony and Embassy details. If anyone wishes to donate some money to help his wife with the costs they would be most welcome. Just use the Paypal button on my Stringfellows site.

More details, ie cremation date/time/place later.

Bob

My condolance and toughts goes to his loved ones

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that, he was a good guy and shall be missed.
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

may he rest in peace.
        i love t-girls

Comment

Sad news indeed, RIP Eric

Comment

Only spoke with him via the board, but he seemed a good bloke, RIP Eric!
            If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Thanks Bob , Eric will be missed by all that knew him . Personally i will miss him greatly , Rest In Peace Eric R.I.P.

Comment

R.I.P Sombat.....

Dieter
                Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Never easy to express ones feelings at the loss of a dear friend. Eric and his contributions to the ladyboy world will be missed.

Safe journey my friend ........ R.I.P

Karl & Lita xXx
                   “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Sad news indeed, despite being aware of his deteriorating health for some time.

Have fond memories of the times we spent together, and will certainly retain these forever.

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Sad news indeed.

My thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Eric lived painfully for the past year, tormented by the pain of his illness.

"I fell into a deep hole", he told me the last time we spoke in May. Telling me how his health had taken a turn for the worse. I agreed but said nothing to try to give him hope that things will improve.

Unfortunately, Eric"s body lost the battle and now we can only wish his soul to rest in peace.

You were a good friend Eric, and you will be missed...

La Bamba ~ The friendliest (and sexiest) ladyboy bar in Pattaya!

Comment

We have been expecting this for a while now.

Eric was an interesting character on the Pattaya ladyboy scene. The city is a shade darker without him.

Comment

I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but certainly did enjoy his many photo gallery contributions. He was one of the best photographers in the ladyboy genre.
                            Sorry to hear of his passing.
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Powerbob @ Sep. 07 2008,00:44) I am sorry to have to tell you that my best friend in Thailand Sombat/Eric, passed away at 6 pm Thailand Time at Chonburi Hospital today. I will be helping his wife with the cremation ceremony and Embassy details. If anyone wishes to donate some money to help his wife with the costs they would be most welcome. Just use the Paypal button on my Stringfellows site.

More details, ie cremation date/time/place later.

Bob
                              Thanks for passing on the information Bob.
                              I hope those of us that met him and are posting thoughts here can all help out in some way.

Sombat will be missed greatly.
                              You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X