Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... truly a pretty ladyboy... What's the body like?

Comment

Like I said, never heard of her, so I wouldn't know.......
      My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Just a quick update.......Kate is coming back to Soi 6 next week...........she is supposed to have silicons now.....a real sweet girl with a lovely nature........miss her mak mak...........

Comment

I just had an SMS from our Laotian beauty........now back in Pattaya..............
          Attached Files

Comment

she has pics on LBLB now...under the name of Gaye

Comment

Yup, here she is on lb-lb
              Attached Files
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

She is beautiful, but appears to have a tight foreskin
                Attached Files
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Yes, our Kate indeed............

Now looking at her hair colour and the way it was cut I'd say these were taken round about July which is not long after she came to Pooks Soi 6............she did show me a set of pics which did have this colour and style.....also I remember this particular set of clothing...

I do believe she now has the addition of bolt ons and yes her foreskin is a wee bit tight but you can get it back with your lips...........

Comment

I had a look at this site and round about the same time it features both Ann and Far.........they got Kate to come to Pooks in the first place and judging by the hairstyles on some of the other models who I recognise a lot of the pics were indeed shot some time back......

Still calls herself Kate on the SMS though........!

Mai Pen Rai

Ann and Kate
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X