Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been in EZY 3 nights out of a 10 day vacation in Pattaya in June, and it wasn't for the girls as I took my own. I went for the crack with Karl, good music, and meeting other BM's, and enjoyed the time I spent there. There is nothing wrong with the decor, it's quite stylish, clean, and there is nothing sleezy about it. With that and the combination of Karl and the girls, it's well worth the visit.

I would hate to think Karl would go out of business, as I look forward to pop in a bit more on my next visit, with or without my own companion. But if the man say's he's doing allright, then he's doing allright.

For those who walk past,,, have the ball's to pop in and have a chat. It will soon change your mind about the place. Don't judge it just by peeping through the window.

Comment

I had a similar experience in June...I had read of Ezy on here, made a point to drop by...it was probably around 11pm or midnight...saw no customers and only about 2 or 3 LBs on the front porch and a couple more inside...non that were my type in appearance, so I kept walking...never went back. Reading this thread, now it all makes sense.

I went cuz I saw some stunners in the photos he had posted here...didnt see any of those that night. Since I have never been in the area as late as 5am (I usually call it a night around 3am) and probably never will be...I guess I wont see this place at its best. But, I will stop by next month and say "hello" to whoever is there just to be sociable and say thanks for the great posts he has contributed to the board.

I guess the LBs and their bars work a bit differently than the BGs and their bars...seems that the LBs "flow" from bar to bar...possibly freelancing who knows where early evening...then maybe a bar on 13/1 evening...then somewhere on WS late night...interesting!

Comment

Thats the spirit Homeless, nicely put. Remember, having a drink and meeting other BM's you might get some good pointers and advice. And as the girls of EZY are stunners, surely no one is foolish enough to think that they would not be taken out allready, and just sitting in the bar, wiating for them to randomly pop in when they feel like it. And if you were looking for a particular LB from the photo's, I am sure Karl can arrange something, they are maybe only a phone call away.

Comment

Man the girl in the photos is hot, i take it she is called bang
          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(marshal @ Sep. 27 2008,15:03) Man the girl in the photos is hot, i take it she is called bang  
            yep i agree ,she is hot hot and one more hot

Comment

To get the most out of Ezy I'm going to have some chronological adjustments made to the schedule, I thought sleeping most of the day would be enough but I'm going to have to do a few all nighters to get in the swing of things!
              My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

(paultain @ Sep. 27 2008,14:57) I am sure Karl can arrange something, they are maybe only a phone call away.
                Very well worded Paul

Sometimes even closer
                 “Cock n’ Roll” ®  

Comment

Working...
                X