X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hats Off To Our German Friends

A big thanks to our ladyboy loving friends from Deutschland who threw a great party at Didi's tonight!

Tasty pig!    

Cold beer from Thailand, Holland, and Mexico!      

Prettier girls than the frauleins in a Munchen biergarten!      

Thanks guys!      

It was a good crowd there last night & our German friends put on a great spread.

Thanks to ActivPassiv for the invite , so much for it being a small party.

There were about 50 in attendance & we nearly ate all the roast pork. I know we drank all the cold beer, at least my preferred drop.

Among the many LBs there, I introduced myself to Benz, she of the incredible cleavage...

I may have to venture back to renew the acquaintance....
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Thx for attending the party at Didi Bar. It was very nice to chat with all the guys from this forum in person.

Everyone seemed to have fun and, as far as I can tell, it was quite an impressive crowd gathering at Didi Bar until late at night.

Comment

Was partyanimal freebird there?
        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

So what ladyboys were there

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

1st the regular Didi Bar staff: Benz, Aem, Nok and a new one (forget her name, but she is worth a look).

2nd the girlfriends of some guests. Some real beauties among them.

Comment

Sounds like a good night , Aem is one of the sweetest girls in Pattaya , and great fun .

Cheers

Comment

The new Ladyboy of Didi's Bar names herself Prair.

I am back from my holidays now and I was there that night. Three of the German guys and I for myself brought our girl-friends to Didi's Bar. There were 4 Ladyboys from Didi's. Four more Ladyboys were from other bars of Pattaya or other parts of Thailand. I was with Sha-Sha from Phuket (Billy will remember her!     ).

I enjoyed that party! With thanks to all who spend the evening there!  

Comment

My parties will be in Bkk.....

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Wo bist freebird gekommt? Haben ihr Deutchland zuruck faren?

Prosit!
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

perfect German....
                      But I don´t understand.... and your queen is a German ... shame shame ...

count elks....

Dieter

Comment

(Bond @ Oct. 11 2008,02:43) I am back from my holidays now and I was there that night. Three of the German guys and I for myself brought our girl-friends to Didi's Bar. There were 4 Ladyboys from Didi's. Four more Ladyboys were from other bars of Pattaya or other parts of Thailand. I was with Sha-Sha from Phuket (Billy will remember her!     ).

I enjoyed that party! With thanks to all who spend the evening there!  
                        Welcome to the forum Bond , I used to love the old Didi's bar in soi7 , many's a fun night were  spent there ,around 2 years ago it was probably the best and most easy going LB bar in Pattaya , times change, but I still miss it  

Ah memories , Rose , Pat , Aem , and Som , great girls

Comment

(Dieter @ Oct. 11 2008,04:40) perfect German....  
                          But I don´t understand.... and your queen is a German ... shame shame ...

count elks....  

Dieter
                          Yes, Silvia, brasilian-german. But as a liberal i don´t like royalty. Our King is the biggest social welfare beneficiary
                          I believe in democracy.

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Silvia was German and not a mixed....I don´t beliefe in democracy....
                            But I like your princesses... sexy...sure a German mother...

So the next queen will be a German.....so it was time to learn German....

Dieter

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 01 2008,19:28) Aem is one of the sweetest girls in Pattaya , and great fun .
                              I've known that on numerous occasions  
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                              X