X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya after 2am

In Bangkok we have the street bars on Suk just around the corner from Soi 4 (AKA Guess Bar 2) and we also have the street bar on the other side of Suk between Soi 6 & 8 for an after hours drink and look for Ladyboys.

What is available in Pattaya after 2am (closing time)? I know you can walk up and down Walking Street but is there any where you can sit, have a drink and scout for a ladyboy?
    Thanks

Ezy Bar
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

As Pattaya is winding down, EZY is winding up.

Don't expect it busy at 2am, some nights the girls & others aren't arriving till real late.

Some nights there may not be much crowd at all, but that is typical of Pattaya at the moment, they come when they come.

One thing that is consistent, if there are girls free late at night, it is EZY they head for.

I never stayed to see the sun come up but Karl is there all night most nights. As many regulars will attest.
      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

does Karl ever sleep? how about Lita does she work all night too?
        reflections

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

(pacman @ Oct. 02 2008,06:46) I never stayed to see the sun come up
            I have. It's an interesting walk home at sunrise as hookers are headed home as the monks are leaving the wat.

Or maybe an hour after sunrise as the regular working folk of Pattaya are going to work as even more hookers are headed home.

Sinatra sings that New York is the city that never sleeps but I really think it's Pattaya.

On holiday, it's ezy to get your biological clock screwed up so if you're tired some evening go to sleep, set the alarm for 3AM and go to EZY Bar for some biological cock.

EZY Bar, a great place to drink anytime!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 03 2008,04:55) EZY Bar, a great place to drink anytime!      
              Spot on    
              If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(PigDogg @ Oct. 03 2008,16:55)  It's an interesting walk home
                Speaking of walking,has your knee heeled up any my good friend.
                A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Unlike BKK, Pattaya always has action and bars open
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                  X