Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agressive Pattaya Ladyboys - A new trend?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(sev7en @ Oct. 13 2008,01:41) Aren´t the loonies from Triple X there these days?
    Here ,there and everywhere , I spotted one a few weeks ago ( her name escapes me ) working at a bar on second road , she was sporting a rather fetching skinhead , perhaps with the humidity she decided short hair would be cooler
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(sev7en @ Oct. 13 2008,01:41) Aren´t the loonies from Triple X there these days?

Gotta be a rough place  
      No, they are all over Pattaya in many LB bars now or freelancing
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 12 2008,19:02)
        On the other hand, went to Stringfellows the night before and had a great time...
         The difference between a well managed bar and one that isn't.

Pattaya is 'the wild west' of Asia. Stick to a few good places that you knew work for you and avoid the rest of that craphole completely.

Fahitas and femboys - that's my motto!  
        Well put Stogie.  Went out again tonight, wandered through Walking St, stopped at the famous Jennie Star Bar and was totally underwhelmed.  Did see Emma/Amy strutting around across the street.  Is it just me or she one of the few who actually looks better on camera.  Maybe it was the attitude, which I have zero tolerance for.  The girls in my town, which is just a hop away and is a real "wild West" and a very rough place to live, are nothing but attitude and it totally ruins everything.  In fact, the whole country is fucked, but that's another post in a another forum.

After some cheap but good street food (I love Thailand, if only for street food!) wandered back over to Stringfellows.  Like night and day.  Lek was dancing and gave me  smile to die for.  Had a few drinks with her and her friend Ae and with Lek's approval took Ae out.  Ae was fun in bed but clearly knackered.  She did invite me out to disco with some friends who were having a party.  If I had a few extra hours of sleep in me I would have done it, but decided to pass.  It was a great offer though and indicative of the kind of staff Stringfellows has.  Will have to see Lek a few more times before I go.  Christ, that was almost a trip report there...

Comment

I actually met the nicest collection of ladyboys ever this time round. I usually like to keep the names to myself but I expect they will have all moved round when I go back in January. In Pook bar Lucy is almost impossible to believe that she is not a GG...so feminine but has a really nice cock. she is a real sweetheart as is Bella who is so nice but very small. Even in Hi Boss Lilly was really nice but a definite top. I find it helps to spot someone from outside Hi Boss and go in with that particular ladyboy. That keeps the others away. I also met an absolute little stunner in the New Orn Bar 2 in Soi Diane Inn. She was magic. No pictures, sorry but many happy memories and zero trouble.

Comment

(jimslim @ Oct. 13 2008,02:54) she was sporting a rather fetching skinhead , perhaps with the humidity she decided short hair would be cooler  
            You´re a bad man, jim

I don´t think she chosed that hairstyle herself.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

...just about HI-BOSS....., i never walk inside, 'cause the girl's ever come out, so i arrange my date's for later in the night, never in bar, never in they'r room's.....and later, when they lost theyr refugium, stay eye in eye with me only in my room.....they come down to herself quick, and there are no troubles anymore...., and for sure, the real, hard and absolut turning sex you find there from some selcted girl's.......but not forget, same they claim from you....
              xxx

Comment

Working...
              X