Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious where you went, and also what was the split between gays and femboys working in the bars?

Comment

(bumblebee @ Oct. 24 2008,13:28) Checked out Sunee last night for the first time with Baklaboy.
      Wandered in this evening and fell in love with a service girl in one of the bars... a tweener...something between a ladyboy and femboy...lovely girl...and there were at least two really cute femboys on stage...I'll be back...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 23 2008,01:11)
        (joseph1 @ Oct. 22 2008,23:18) Can someone tell me where in Pattaya is the best place to find femboys...
        Go to Pattaya, make a left... or a right... or go straight ahead...  
        something tells me youve been in thailand for a while now stogie
        robbo

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Oct. 23 2008,13:09)
          (Lefty @ Oct. 23 2008,23:43)
          (joseph1 @ Oct. 22 2008,11:18) Can someone tell me where in Pattaya is the best place to find femboys like NONG shown in pictures 612-616 on page 31...slender smooth, etc.
          Don't know where this Nong pic is, page 31 of what forum, but as for your question, if there is one best place in Pattaya for a concentration of femboys, it is Sunee Plaza.
          Hey lefty, the page31 and the girl NONG are in the Femboy thread, go and have a look, and remember it's from post 612-616,ok

Here is the link:Femboy Thread
          Thanks for the info, I just stumbled upon your reply today for the first time. I think Nong was at KC3 two years ago when her gallery was posted on the site. Who knows where she is now. Thinking since it's KC3 she may as likely have boobs and no more cock by this time.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

[Wandered in this evening and fell in love with a service girl in one of the bars... a tweener...something between a ladyboy and femboy...lovely girl...and there were at least two really cute femboys on stage...I'll be back...
            QUOTE]

I am thinking of trying Sunee Plaza for the first time on my next trip in January and I know things change quickly in Pats so which bar was this and can anyone give a recommendation for a first timer in Sunee Plaza?  It can seem a bit too gay without a clear plan of action I think.

Comment

There are seemingly always some femboys in Villa Rouge formerly known as Kaos, or Sundance, which is across the soi from Villa Rouge. I've seen some cute femboy waiters in Krazy Dragon before too.
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

The photos the OP has referenced are of a ladyboy to me...The fact that she doesn't
                have silicone doesn't make her a femboy in my mind...

If that's the type of girl you are after mate, you can find them every where in Pattaya...

Stay away from Sunee Plaza...Gay boys and a few femboys thrown in...Won't be exactly
                what you're looking for I don't believe...

For you femboy lovers, I ran into a gaggle of them on Soi 8 the last two evenings...
                Some of the cutest little youthful things I've ever seen...But check IDs carefully...
                Even if they say they are 18...I apologize for the quality of the pic...It's from my phone...
                Attached Files

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 12 2008,07:33) For you femboy lovers, I ran into a gaggle of them...
                  Shouldn't the collective noun for femboys be...

...a gobble of them ??
                  Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 11 2008,19:33) The photos the OP has refereenced are of a ladyboy to me...The fact that she doesn't
                    have silicone doesn't make her a femboy in my mind...

If that the type of girl you are after mate, you can find them every where in Pattaya...

Stay away from Sunee Plaza...Gay boys and a few femboys thrown in...Won't be exactly
                    what you're looking for I don't believe...

For you femboy lovers, I ran into a gaggle of them on Soi 8 the last two evenings...
                    Some of the cutest little youthful things I've ever seen...But check IDs carefully...
                    Even if they say they are 18...I apologize for the guality of the pic...It's from my phone...
                    You make a good point. There seems to be some variation in what different guys consider a femboy.
                    I definitely agree that Nong he referred to in the first post is no femboy.

IMO though, the few premier femboys in Sunee, still make it worth going to. Unless being amongst so many friendly gay boys makes one uncomfortable, like some mentioned being, some months ago when the discussions of Minou Bar were taking place
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(pacman @ Nov. 12 2008,07:39) Shouldn't the collective noun for femboys be...

...a gobble of them ??        
                      Gobbling them is my favorite exercise...But then, I wasn't certain it was every one's taste...

Sunee Plaza is not for the faint of heart...If you  don't mind looking at young boys with erections in order to find the occasional femboy, pay a visit...

The service girl (femboyish ladyboy) in Sundance is very cute...And because she rarely gets barfined (except by me)...She is also very horny...

Comment

How can you not walk anywhere in the LOS and not see a femboy
                        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Stogies hotel room

Comment

(joseph1 @ Jul. 13 2009,02:35) where is the best place to find femboys in Pattaya?
                            You just answered your own question!

Comment

they really are everywhere- !!!
                              just tour round and look at benches along the beach after 12

Comment

I appreciate the input guys...as far as the benches after 12 midnite, I will pass, I have been to pattaya enough to know beach road and tS are a bad mix.

Comment

Working...
                                X