X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage from an 'Oldie'.

Popped in to an ordinary massage the other afternoon to pass some time and was taken upstairs by an 'elderly Thai lady' I suppose 40+. Not attractive but not a buffalo!

Oil massage it was straight as normal until I turned over.
    Nothing at first but massaged my stomach from chest down and obvioulsy there was some reaction but I did not want to look in case I saw her!!

Then she went under my balls and searched for something- dont know what it was but felt like she was milking some tube or something.

I couldnt believe the amazing sensation. Did not know if I was hard or not but christ the feeling was unbelievable.
    Few minutes of that then a quick few delicate tugs on the meat and that was that.

My heart was pounding, felt totally drained and relaxed.
    Amazing experience from an oldie but clearly a well skilled goodie!
    Chris

I like a story with a happy ending.

The area between your balls and arse is called the perineum and as you found out it can feel good when someone rubs it. But it's not good if too much pressure is applied.

At first I thought you were going to say she slip a finger inside.
    Alan: Michael, Michael, Michael, Michael. Come on, tell me about the ladyboys.
    Michael: Oh, you mean those transsexuals? Aye, I seen them, but, you know, they're disgusting I kept away from them.
    Alan: Oh God, yeah, yeah. Fascinating creatures, though. Looks like a lady, but really it's a man. I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing. I don't suppose you've got any army stories about them?

Comment

and where can we find this place???

PP

Comment

Working...
      X