Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunee Plaza

Cheers Everyone,

Just wondering what your thoughts are on Sunee Plaza for a first timer, I hace read alot of negative things about this place yet it fascinates me for some reason, are there any LB's to be found here? Any experienced advice would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to the forum.

Stogie's your man - i believe there are a few lb's in training to be had, and mainly
    femboys, but better bm's than me can answer you better.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Search the forum, mate...
      Attached Files

Comment

but a search of Stogie's Little Black Book may prove more productive...
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I ain't sharing that with anyone!

Comment

Not even for McVities Jaffa Cakes
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I'm not gay but...  

on my last visit I went to Sunee Plaza on 3 occasions. The first time with thegame925. We took our dinner dates to an assortment of bars before making the brief walk to Sunee, just a curious investigation to discover what we may find.

We were of as much interest to the young boys we found standing around in their multitude as they were to us.

I don't know what they made of us - two farangs, one with an obvious LB, Natalie from the New Orn Bar, & Josie who must have left them wondering.

Finding the Mnou Bar deserted, a raid minutes earlier had the staff running for cover...

hmmm, made me wonder....

we parked ourselves in the Red Rock Bar (??), a name like that, & ordered drinks.

20 or more listless gay boys all wearing white Y fronts stirred themselves into a slow dance for our benefit.

I scanned their faces for signs of future ladyboys, those who showed the prerequisites of a superstar in the making.

There were very few who passed muster, most were condemned to spend their brief shelf life soliciting the favours of the hard core gay patrons who sought out their services.

The few patrons I spied on my visits struck me as a mostly different clientele to that which frequent the bars we all love.

So much for the Gay Debate that plagues a couple of forum contributors...  a visit to Sunee will soon settle which side of the fence you choose to be.

I looked over at thegame, he raised one eyebrow in that "I've seen enough" look & we bid our goodnight to all & left.

Comment

I did say I went 3 times, my next visit was in the company of several BMs, Rossco drove myself, PigDogg, Sashay69 & ??         I can't recall if there were 4 or 5 of us.

This didn't add much to my last visit, the boys seemed even less enthused & sat or danced very half-heartedly occasionally pulling out their cock to stroke it if they caught us looking at them long enough.

Not an erection between them, just some tumescence provided by their own stimulation, odd given their youth.

Maybe they come so often they can't get readily hard or they have started on the hormones to make the change, stopping their natural male instincts.

Or maybe they were very bored...

One cheeky faced youth sat on the end of the stage in possession of quite a weapon that he flopped out every couple of minutes.

I am sure he attracts plenty of customers in pursuit of such an enticement but I doubt he will be dancing in Stringfellows anytime soon.

Eventually we left for greener pastures. The night was young & I felt it a waste of time staying a moment longer.

I must apologise to the guys with me that night if I have confused the events here with a different occasion.

This long after the event I am having trouble recalling this trip to my other 2 visits. Every night becomes a bit same-same after a while.

Comment

but my happiest visit was my last one...

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 27 2008,16:44) I ain't sharing that with anyone!  
                    Unless Carlo makes you an offer you can't refuse.

Welcome to the Forum Carlo, cappo di tutti cappi!

Comment

Sunee Plaza???

Never been...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Meet Bee, ex-Sunee Plaza dancer...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sunee Plaza is an interesting diversion.

It is bit like looking at the 'raw material' before the metamorphosis occurs. Now and again 1 'ladette' stands out as one with potential BUT watching young males sitting in their white boxer shorts does not do much for me.

I prefer the LB when she has migrated from this embryonic venue - even to a femboy but not as a 'lad'.

I also felt fairly uncomfortable sitting in a venue where many seemed very underage. My concern would be that, if the place was raided, where does the customer stand, or not for that matter.

Comment

A very pretty LB who dances at the Kitten Club, I bar-fined Bee early one night & went off to Walking Street for some refreshments & fun.

Bee is great company & after a few GG go-gos I took her up Soi BJ to the EZY Bar to catch up with Karl.

Seeing the girls standing out the front she pulled back refusing to go a step further, instead grabbing my hand, she walked me down the side soi & in minutes we arrived at her old stomping ground.

The same bar I had visited twice before but this time they all flocked to greet her & I sat being introduced to her friends, all of whom made the little arm movement indicating a drink would be appreciated.

As I was the only customer, I was up for a lot of drinks, I let the mamasan know who was getting one, naturally she included herself & the waitress but no problem, it's all part of the deal when you go a'calling with one of their own.

Back in the room Bee more than made up for it...
                            Attached Files

Comment

So Carlo Gambino, now that I have completely hi-jacked your thread, you have one punters version of 3 separate trips to Sunee Plaza.

I would say if you are curious, then by all means walk through & check it out for yourself.

Sitting with Bee, there was one beauty on the stage, a young LB in training with perfect little hormone titties.

Catching me looking, Bee waved her over to our seat & in that way the Thais do, she gave them both a little squeeze of approval, saying to me: "you like?"

"I like" I smiled & with that, Bee immediately ordered our new friend a drink.

One day this girl will be the queen of Walking Street but I had to leave her on the shelf for now.

Sorry, I didn't take my camera but here is a pic of Bee & her partner in crime, the sweetheart Tuk to make up for it...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X