X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best bar in Pattaya?

I have 2 nights in Pattaya next month, please advise which is the best LB club and which is best LB to go with, don,t want to waste time!

(guess @ Oct. 30 2008,01:38) I have 2 nights in Pattaya next month, please advise which is the best LB club and which is best LB to go with, don,t want to waste time!
    I don't know what you like, so it is very difficult to say who or what is the best.

Just start at Stringfellows, have a look there and if you don't like the place or girls take a two minute walk to La Bamba and try again (and so on ....). Read the treads about both bars (lots of foto's of the girls) at the top of the thread list so you now a little bit what you can expect.
    Dutch.

Comment

If I had just two nights in Pattaya, I would stay at the Jasmine Hotel and focus on their neighbor, Ezy Bar
      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

May I suggest the bar crawl from hell.

Start at Limmatquai, then head to Kittens, and finish things off at Hi Boss.

Being serious for a moment, I would check out Soi 6 during the afternoon, especially Pooks Bar.

Early in the evening, say 8pm, I'd pay a visit to Soi 13/1 and visit La Bamba & Stringfellows.

Later in the night, take a stroll up Walking Street, and check out Ezy Bar, Jenny Star Bar and the general Walking Street vibe.

To nominate a single bar or LB is near impossible.

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Sound advice as always from koykaeng. Pook Bar has a stunning selection (although as i have posted before I do have a sneaky affection for Hi Boss when in a mood for dirty action) and if you just stand in Walking Street around 2am you will be submerged in ladyboys.

Comment

Soi 6 in the afternoon and early evening. Pook Bar is great but you can also find various LBs thrown into the mix in lots of the other bars. I've fucked LBs in Goodfellas, Soxy Soi 6, Blue Hawaii and Red Light Bar on the north side. On the south side, I've left sperm at So What Bar and, of course, Pook Bar.

Comment

The Soi 6 to Walking Steet idea of KK's is something I found myself doing when I was last there in September. Pook Bar Soi 6. Then eiter Soi Yamato or 2nd Pook bar and ending with Walking Street, Ezy Bar, etc.

Comment

You guys need to remember the OP, "guess" has only two nights. If he tries to cover too many bars over too many areas, IMO, he would spending too much time going from place to place, and too little time in actual shag mode.

Perhaps my original suggestion, wasn't best for him, even if it were for me. The areas with the biggest concentration of LBs would be best I think. So after further thought, he could spend one evening covering Soi 6, which may have as many lbs in a small area as any part of Pattaya, and if he wants to try something different the next evening, then Soi 13/1, Ezy Bar and Walking Street. He may fall in love with one or two on Soi 6, and want to return there on the 2nd evening too, rather than branching out.

Two nights just isn't much time to get in depth coverage of all the LB venues in Pattaya.
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I'd start the two day tour in Soi 6 in the afternoon. You might never leave the soi, but there are possibilities in Soi 7 & 8. Day two could begin with a massage at Bamboo (either one as they are so close together and both have at least one LB working there) followed by a stroll down Soi 13. I'd visit Stringfellows last as it's usually the best LB bar in the street. If you're still looking for action after that, try Walking Street.

Comment

There are no best bars in Pattaya....they are all good...

The truth, you can't walk down the street without tripping over a beautiful girl...

So waste your time as we all do and find your own girls...It' ain't hard to do...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(koykaeng @ Oct. 29 2008,12:26) I would check out Soi 6 during the afternoon, especially Pooks Bar.

Early in the evening, say 8pm, I'd pay a visit to Soi 13/1 and visit La Bamba & Stringfellows.

Later in the night, take a stroll up Walking Street, and check out Ezy Bar, Jenny Star Bar and the general Walking Street vibe.

To nominate a single bar or LB is near impossible.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng

In the afternoon, Soi 6 is the main option with Pook being the best choice there.

After 1AM or so, the Walking Street area is the main option with EZY Bar being the best choice.

What the Big Kahuna says is very true, they're everywhere and u could stumble upon a sweetie in an internet shop or getting your hair cut.

So make KK's advice as your basic gameplan but get ready to call an audible at the line of scrimage.

Happy hunting!

Comment

Afternoon: The Two Pook Bars (soi 6 and soi bucow)
                        Evening: For a shag - Stringfellows
                        Hangout - La Bamba
                        Also worthy - Kitten/Obsession Club (nice girls)
                        Late Night: EZY Bar, Jenny Star (many are post-ops)
                        Family Bar in Naklua, great place for drinking,having fun BUT its loud and only 2-3 LB are worth taking home.
                        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

guess, I recently spent three nights in Pattaya...my first time there.

I'd been to Bangkok and Phuket many times and had read a lot about Patts on this and other forums.

But the thing that I had no comprehension of was the sheer size of the place and the geographical spread of the ladyboy bars. That's going to be your biggest problem if you're only there for two nights. Do some research before you arrive to try and get your bearings and don't be shy about taking the baht bus to bring you from one part of town to the other...it's cheap and easy.

My recommendation would be to stay in one of the hotels in the Soi Diana Inn area and concentrate on three or four areas.

Soi Diana Inn connects Second Road and Soi Buakhao where you will find the Pook Swanhouse...some great young talent in there.

Take the baht bus or a taxi to Soi 6 and check out their sister bar, the Pook Bar...I believe they also have a night club there now. There are lots of other ladyboy establishments on this street but they may not all be obvious to you so take your time, have a beer in a few places and enjoy it.

Soi 13/1 (also known as Soi Yomato) is convenient to a lot of the hotels used by BMs here and it's a must see....you can't go home without checking out La Bamba and Stringfellows.

Finally, it goes without saying that a visit to Pattaya would not be complete without experiencing the craziness of Walking Street. Don't make the mistake I made on my short visit....do your research beforehand and know where Ezy Bar is located. I never made it to Soi BJ and had to content myself with JSB...oh well, there's always next time.

Have a good time guess.
                          jet712

Comment

Stringfellow unless you are Pacman (only kidding). Great bar great girls and great mamasan. All of the other ladyboy bars suck
                            reflections

Comment

(reflections @ Nov. 02 2008,08:34) All of the other ladyboy bars suck...
                              Well, let's hope so!

Comment

Working...
                              X