X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy massage...

LBs who work in the massage business is a recurrent topic here and I think the information around this should be put together under one heading.

My story:

I did it again. I put a lot of expectation and energy into going to get massage by a LB referred to as "the beautiful Fon". I know from so many situations that building up expectations like that is mostly doomed.

I see a lot of this on the board. People making lists of who they want from pics and other member's experiences.
    And of course it MIGHT work. Maybe it works for many people, but mostly not for me.
    I keep experiencing that improvised, spontaneous action is the most successful.
    so here is
    - MY STORY FROM TODAY:
    I had waited for Fon to return from her home, and even called her a couple of times. I only knew about her through this forum.
    I went, filled with expectations,-but no,-not for me, -I saw it at once.

So I walked around in my "wanting-to-be-taken-care-of-by-a-LB"-mood and looked into other massage-saloons, -and -ALAS -I found something that made the rocks start to tremble.

Business as usual:
    Oil-massage. -good
    No clothes, -of course
    Price 300, -normal
    On we go. Clothes off, front down, warm oil tickeling my skin. Then the hands of a master started to work me. It was one of the most sensual experiences in my life. She had a touch and a timing that was brilliant. She had me exactly at the point I wanted to be when she asked me to turn around.

Oil tickeling my skin, -front of my upper thighs. The tickeling and touching felt much more intense this time. She slowly and cunningly produced a rising longing in me. While doing my legs and stomach she always focused on the very visible degree of my rising sensuality . She was a master of delay and timing.
    Every level of longing that I experienced was met by a satisfaction, just inthe right moment. Stepwise. It never stopped. When she really started to take care of the goodies, she looked very serious, as a sculpturing artist. Her hands and fingers knew exactly where to go. And they worktd in all the places you could dream of. She slowly worked me to a climax that was very special for me.

After taking a long time with a very nice cleaning-up, also done in a very sensual way, she continued doing things to my neck and upper back and head that were fantastic.

After more than one hour of artistic labour I asked her: what is the price?
    -she answered a bit surprised "three hundred". I was astonished and payed her 500. She asked me if I could invite her out and I said "no I am sorry" and she said "OK", totally accepting.
    I walked away, but returned after a few steps and invited her out tomorrow, to Karaoke, -she wanted that.
    I went to check out the Karaoke-place she mentioned and while I was studying the song-list they placed about 20 young boys on stage, with numbers, -so I could pick anyone. I said "I am not gay", waiter said "I am very sorry, I thought you were", and the 20 boys marched out. The waiter was a beautiful LB and whispered in my ear "do you like ladyboys", I said "yes", but that is the beginning of a new story.

So,-this massage worked for me, .and might work for somebody else.

Her name is POO. She is not an outstanding beauty, but very very passable. She is not thin like most LBs, but nice body.
    If you walk 50 meters against the direction of the traffic from the corner of soi 13/4 and 2.Rd you find the place, by a laundry sign. Very close to what I think was called Serena hotel.

She behaved as though she loved my body through the whole session. I think that is the way she does her work. Bless her good soul (which I am certain she has) if that is so.
    KO

LBs who work in the massage business is a recurrent topic here...
    You reckon?
    Attached Files

Comment

Well,

I   what you mean, and I   and  

But , maybe not quite,-cause

- Since there are so many who are interested in this,
        - and so many who have started polls and topics on this theme
                   it might be an idea to put all these under a main heading ??

Massage is a very healthy thing you know     

2 u Stogie.

PS: I just found out     how to use    the emoticons   ,
                -god I am slow   , must be because I    and   and  too much.

Comment

(knockout @ Oct. 31 2008,03:22) PS: I just found out     how to use    the emoticons   ,
                  -god I am slow   , must be because I    and   and  too much.
           Damn funny but after our illuminating talk in the chatroom last night, I would expect nothing less.

You are one cool dude but you still have something more to write -

a brief summary on the Buddhism seminar you flew to Bangkok to attend. What was it? Transactional analysis & Buddhism, nah, not that, but the forum could benefit from the airing of such an esoteric subject.

A few words of wisdom never go astray, even in such a god-forsaken place as the ladyboyforum.

For added credibility you could reveal your professional status. I hope your skills came in handy last night, feel free to mention how that went.
        Let's be having it, mein freund...      
        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Nice to talk to you too   Pacman

Here on the forum I think I`ll stick to Trans-action  

And I will definately not talk, work ,
          -or reveal my identity

The last night for me was only trouble, not of interest to the forum (only for me), thank you for your help though, hope it might come useful later.

I HOPE FOR SOME MORE INFO ON LB-MASSAGE HERE.

Comment

I was a little confused by the title of the thread...

LBs massage
            LBs who work in Massage-saloons
            I had conjured up images of ladyboys in the wild west dressed in cowboy hats.

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Attached Files
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Looks like Moo from Guess bar. I loved her company, very very sweet.
              Early May 8 weeks in Thailand.

Comment

Hi Knockout, thanks for the great info, I will be sure to check her out when i am in Pattaya this week. Any info on her ummmm....... size?
                Livin' the Dream

Comment

Found another little stunner in a Pattaya Massage. Her name is far and she wors in the Bamboo Massage Parlour which is the first Bamboo on the left walking down from Second Road to Beach Road.
                  She is very shy but once you get her going is great fun..
                  She has black hair, brown eyes and lives round the corner from the 7-11.!!
                  Seriously though worth a visit.
                  Chris

Comment

thanks for the info pattayachris - there was an earlier report by Titian about Bamboo and he wrote her name was Fon - included a photo too. Please let us know if she is the same masseuse. This is the photo he took.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

(pattayachris @ Mar. 30 2009,06:07) Found another little stunner in a Pattaya Massage. Her name is far and she wors in the Bamboo Massage Parlour which is the first Bamboo on the left walking down from Second Road to Beach Road.
                      She is very shy but once you get her going is great fun..
                      She has black hair, brown eyes and lives round the corner from the 7-11.!!
                      Seriously though worth a visit.
                      Always get a chuckle...when people describe a Thai girl (or LB)..."she has black hair & brown eyes"....hehe

Comment

Not the same Bamboo and not the same LB.
                        It is the first Bamboo on the left coming from 2nd Road.
                        Fon works upstairs in the second Bamboo.
                        There is another very very clean massage a bit further along on the left in Second Road. This is called Bamboo Boo!!! You go upstairs and the rooms are so clean and tidy. Pick a young masseuse and have an oil massage. Will give you relief for an extra 500 bht.
                        Chris

Comment

that is not Fon. I just saw Fon on walking street and she works at the Bamboo right before walking street begins. Read my thread about Lek who gives the best ladyboy massage in Bangkok
                          reflections

Comment

Post number 10 is 100% Fon.
                            Chris

Comment

(knockout @ Oct. 30 2008,05:14) Topic: LBs massage, LBs who work in Massage-saloons
                              Fon? I'm still trying to figure out what the hell a massage saloon is...
                              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X