X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice 2 Bar, soi 7, Pattaya...

Was showing a buddy the girl beer bars on Soi 7-8 last night and we stumbled accross the Nice 2 Bar on Soi 7.

Looked like there was whole gaggle of ladyboys there all pretty good looking.

Was in that area myself last night, will have to pay more attention on my next walk around, pity we didn't bump into each other

Comment

We were there late BB, about 3-4 AM.

Going mostly to girl bars to entertain my friend, but amazing how I'll see some hot girls and they tun out to be ladyboys.

Comment

Visited this place with Rossco & Thegame925, and was quite impressed by the talent available even if not really my style.

Definitely a number of very passable types that require a second look before you confirm they are actually LB's

The only negative about this bar (and many in this Soi) is the volume level of the music.

Perhaps I'm just getting old ?

Anyhow, a quick sample of the talent below....

Cheers
        Koykaeng
        Attached Files
        Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Nice Bar No. 1 is in Naklua...directly in front of Family Bar... The gal in the yellow made the trek back to Pattaya with me....Cheers Donnykey
          Attached Files
          happy when in thailand

Comment

PiggDog Thanks for refreshing the memory!

Donnykey - Yep that is the very pleasant Pla. She moved to Family bar in Soi 8 and then to So What bar in Soi 6 and now has quit and is working in a restaurant outside Chonburi.

Comment

Thx for the tip. Will check the place in December.

As you mention Soi 7: There is a bar with dark windows at the corner of Soi 7 and a small Soi that leads to central road. It is nearly opposite Wally's Screwdriver Bar. Sorry for the dumb description, but I cannot remember the name of the place.

They have a few LBs inside. One is really hot. 19 years, big tits, slim body and a dirty smile. But as you already expect, I even forgot her name.

Comment

(rossco @ Nov. 09 2008,20:09) Donnykey - Yep that is the very pleasant Pla. She moved to Family bar in Soi 8 and then to So What bar in Soi 6 and now has quit and is working in a restaurant outside Chonburi.
                Yes Rossco nice girl took her a number of times trip before last and once last trip....I'd like a dollar for every time she rang me in Australia.....Cheers Donnykey
                P.S. See you in about 8 weeks
                happy when in thailand

Comment

Working...
                X