Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kang from Stringfellows, wait, Obsessions!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kang from Stringfellows, wait, Obsessions!

Everytime I go to Stringfellows I can't keep my eyes off the beautiful Kang. I've been close to barfining her a few times but a BM put me off saying she was a total dud in the bedroom? Anyone had any experiences with her?

My experience from last year was confirmed by Donnnnnny & another BM (?); she spread her long, beautiful limbs across the bed, like she was posing for a fashion shoot.

She had that awkward stiffness that so many of the young ones have & wasn't at all responsive or willing to get into the groove.

At the time I blamed it on myself but felt heartened by confirmation of her lack of co-operation.

I recommend you risk the barfine, they need to learn to perform or to learn to eat gravel. They can learn a lot in a year & you can do us all a favour by updating us on her prowess.

But watch out for Jean Claude, if he hears she goes off like the 4th of July, we mortal men will have to wait our turn.
    Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Kang is not a 'young one' - she has been at Stringfellows for 2 years.

She is a tall attractive, long legged LB.

I have no personal experience with her so cannot comment on performance BUT it is often the case, like any 1 on 1 relationship, that it is down to the 2 people concerned and not some pedigree!

Comment

I've commented on Kang in the past, but as this is a dedicated topic, I may as well repeat what I've said before.

She does get some bad reviews on this forum and I'd agree that she can be a complex character. She's prone to going quiet and introverted now and then, although you'd never think it when she's acting up in the bar. I think she's also slightly surprised and worried that after being around for a few years, no one has snapped her up and taken her out of the scene yet, which is what she would like. It surprises me too as she is, of course, stunningly gorgeous.

So yes, she takes some getting to know. But once she's relaxed with you, she's a great lover. She's also intelligent and, above all, she has an exceptionally good heart. She did me a favour once that left me speechless.

As you might have gathered, I'm a fan! After knowing her for some while, maybe I'm a friend now too. But even with that, I'd have to agree that it does take time and patience to get the best out of her, and if you're in LOS for a limited time and you want to fit as much excitement in as you can, you might not want to spend that much energy on warming up one individual girl. Which would be absolutely fair enough.

Each to his own, and all that.

Comment

During my last trip a year or so ago, I had a ST with Kang in the rooms upstairs. My prefered choice from the Stringfellows menu was not available and Kang pounced as soon as I walked in the Door, " Suzy no here, you take me" I have to agree with the concensus of opinion, that she was less than enthusiastic. As soon as she got me aroused after a little foreplay she gave me the " you too big to fuck me" line. I insisted she finish me orally, which she was also reluctant to do, wanting me to settle for a rather awkward hand job. Eventually with a little persuasion she complied with my request. Overall she is a very nice pretty girl, but I think she is just not into customer satisfaction. Since it was low season and cost 1600b including BF I cannot really complain since I got to tick a stunner off my "to do" list. Overall a disappointment though.

Comment

very pretty girl but not the best service - at least when I took her

she was very uninterested and unenthusiastic

I wouldn't bother again - despite the fact that she pesters me continuously wheneve I go back and she still seems surrised that I dont take her. Have also never seen her barfined by anyone else when I was there. She's always in the bar and I've never seen a customer take her - despite being the prettiest one there.

hmmmm
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

as ever, YMMV and she may be better for you. However, when a girl continuously gets bad reviews, I suspect its for a reason
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Hitherto I have not taken Kang, probably because her stable mate Nat is available on the rare occasions I venture into Stringfellows.

For those of you looking for some fun, Nat is clearly in a different class to the stuff I have been reading about Kang....she is great sex
                Attached Files

Comment

Yes I'd 2nd that! I took Nat on my last trip and she was Great. Hope to catch her again later this month.

Comment

As usual the Forum BM's provide unrivalled advice on Pattaya's finest.....pays to know whats in store sometimes........
                    My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Kang is a must for me every time I visit Pattaya. And she is great - at least for me.

At the start I gave her a try because she is a stunner. It's a memorable moment to climb the steps to the ST room behind her.

She was nice, but business. Therefore I can understand your remarks. Things began to change from our 2nd time. I took her to my hotel and spend the whole night with her. Since that time the "chemistry" is working. Now we have a real good time every time I choose her (which means one or two nights each holiday).

Comment

Exactly the post I have been anticipating.

Just because she was inept, or shy, or lacked experience, whatever..

that is no reason to write any of them off, they all come to the realisation of what is expected of them.

You don't get called up to play for Manchester United for your first game, with the credentials Kang has,

she could go straight into the top drawer of talent, aktiv-passiv makes me think she might be much closer to stardom than we suspect.

The final word should go to simon125, he needs to put his body on the line for the sake of the forum & report back.
                        Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

As soon as I read a post that includes... "I took her short time and she was..." I stop reading.

Whatever conclusions you can arrive at in the claustrophobic and stressful environment of a dirty box room over a seedy bar are fun to read about but hardly worthy of general advice to others and it's unfair to generalize about the behaviour of a girl based on such an experience..

Like everyone else here I've had duds and had nice surprises and the same girls have also reacted differently depending on their moods.

But that said... if many people come up with the same general opinion then you can start to get a pretty good picture of what to expect, good or bad.

Comment

exactly ..... i had her back at my place in january and she was fine ,,, great asss

Comment

I've always had a good laugh with 'Helmet Head' in the bar but Nat has alwasy been my first choice for a takeaway. I'll add alcohol and see what happens in Dec I seen to get on OK with Kang, last time she was keen to go back to her place for some reason but I came off a MBike and was out of action for a couple of days.
                              I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

Working...
                              X