X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Horny Afternoons...

Afternoons is a strange time here in Pattaya. You want to play but really there is nothing or nowhere to seriously go to play for LB fun!
    Wrong- I went along Soi Bukhaow this afternoon at 3 pm and my chin dropped!
    I have seen it mentioned on the forums before but this afernoon the place was full of them and they were dancing outside everything. Must have been 12 minimum LB's in attendance.
    Inside you are not seen from the street and there are some real quality LB's there, some I recognised from Pook in Soi 6.
    If you have a car drive past bar on your right then off street parking 50 mtrs on the left!
    Worth a serious afternoon look guys.
    And tomorrow off for my first nigth Nana Bangkok.
    Staing Majestic Grande.
    Any advice my fellow admirers?
    Chris

Sorry for asking but where is this soi?
    Be careful out there!

Comment

If you are talking about Pook Swan Bar, yes, it is a good place for daytime action.

If not, please be more specific. My next hotel will be one minute from Soi Bukhaow and I sure would visit the place.

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Nov. 19 2008,05:36) Sorry for asking but where is this soi?
        Soi Buckhaow runs from Pattaya Klang to Pattaya Tai, and a big enough soi to have a regular baht bus route . It's parallel to 2nd Road, a few football fields away.

Pook's Swan House is near where Soi Honey runs into Soi Buckhao.

Comment

Working...
        X