X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ott ReSurfaces

Reliable sources tell me that Ott from Feb '06 ATS photoshoot and April '06 with Beau (Ott on left) is working as a service girl at Villa Rouge in Sunee Plaza.

Same source reports ladyboys in training #35 and #37 dancing topless showing off their little hormone boobies.
    Attached Files

Yaaayyyy!!!
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Nov. 27 2008,01:40) Reliable sources tell me
      PigDogg's been walkabout again ...... I might join you next time  
      TT

Comment

I remember her from the Bali Ken days. he used to dress her up as a Nurse...

Comment

(Tomcat @ Nov. 27 2008,19:10) ...He used to dress her up as a Nurse...
          Now that is sick!

Comment

Ah little femboys in big fluffy socks , just what I need for a winters night
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

So are these lady (fem) boys in training of legal age?
              Lost in Space!

Comment

Your insinuation is that the girls are not of legal age.

Are you seriously suggesting that any of the models featured on the ATS site would not have their ID & date of birth thoroughly checked & authenticated?

Given that the Thai policy towards the exploitation of any underage youth in the commercial sex industry borders on the draconian, I promise you that their legal status is assured.

With so many hurdles to be negotiated in presenting a website that features the side of Thailand not embraced by the authorities, placing pictures of under-aged kids naked would be just as dangerous as placing advertising for narcotics on the same page.  

You can be sure neither will ever happen      

Welcome to the forum BTW & do give the owners of the site a little credit for knowing what they are doing.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I was not insinuating that either Ot or Beau are not of legal age and those were the only pictures posted.
                  And they have been on the forums for more than a year
                  I was asking about these new talents in trainining (no 35 & 37!
                  I may look like a newbie to you (just joining the forum) but I was probably already in LOS before you were born (1957) so take it easy my friend.....
                  No offence you guys are doing a great job.
                  Lost in Space!

Comment

(pacman @ Dec. 01 2008,09:18) I promise you that their legal status is assured.
                    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

And now that we are on the topic of (legal) femboys.
                      Any chance of Beau resurfacing?
                      I only came out of the closet about a year ago (well okay I did do a LB on Samui 10 years ago ( as they were the only good looking bar girls...).
                      But I was always fascinated by them ever since my dad showed his teenage son around Batu Road in Kuala Lumpur...
                      But catching up quite nicely now.
                      Lost in Space!

Comment

Beau disappeared from the scene some time ago never to be seen again.
                        Look around, the new Beaus are coming to town all the time, one day you will walk into a bar........and voila.....      

Comment

Anyway, no offence taken M. Bator, it's such a touchy topic you hit on for your first post that it is better to clear it up immediately than to leave the question hanging unanswered.

As for the new trainees, given the history of Sunee, they could be any damn age, it is the responsiblity of the bar to protect themselves.

And the responsibility of the BMs to not get themselves in compromising situations. A very expensive predicament if you get caught with an underage bar worker.

But you should qualify as having the longest connection to LOS of anyone here, it's not likely your history of 51 years can be beaten.

You must remember a few incidents worthy of repeating here on the forum, tales from the the glory days always go down a treat.

Comment

That's why I was asking about the age of this new talent -don't want to be featured on the frontpage of Pattaya Mail / Today/ People with my pants down!
                            Also I'm not in the situation that I can roam around the streets every night searching for talent. Prefer to do research and then strike -preferably in the afternoons.
                            Latest conquest: Lee in Pook Swan.
                            Any recommendations are welcome.....
                            Lost in Space!

Comment

I "only" spent half my life in Asia. Born here ( S'pore)went to Europe for studies and work, came every year on holidays and "resurfaced" 12 years ago. But married with children so have to be a bit discreet about my passions.....
                              And like you said you can never be carefull enugh. Just being in a Sunee bar when there is a raid is already enough to cause a serious problem....
                              Lost in Space!

Comment

Working...
                              X