X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does The Pook Bar Have ST Rooms?

I have heard a lot about this bar lately. Does it have ST rooms?
    Be careful out there!

Yes for the usual price and an excellent selection of talent.

Comment

Thanks Mr Big....a visit might be in order!
      Be careful out there!

Comment

Both Pook Swan House and Pook Bar Soi 6 have ST rooms........though I hear the ST rooms in Soi Buakhow are better..........and that was from an employee.......
        My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

The short term room was clean and adequate when I used it in February. It is up a circular stairway which is partially outdoors. This is steep so limit your intake before using it!!

Comment

(petesie @ Dec. 23 2008,01:28) Both Pook Swan House and Pook Bar Soi 6 have ST rooms........though I hear the ST rooms in Soi Buakhow are better..........and that was from an employee.......
            I can vouch for the rooms in the Swan house being OK ST room I used last month was even on suite
            PS go and see K a really loveley femboy

Comment

I've only ever used a short time room once in my life... (thanks Tomcat!) and NEVER AGAIN!

About the most degrading thing a person can inflict on himself!

Comment

I'm one better than you...

Never have used a ST room and have no intention of ever using a ST room...

I watch guys do it almosy every evening...There is something very sad about
                the exercise...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

BTW...The upstairs at Pook Soi 6 was recently remodeled (including the toilet) as a place to hide the ugly fat GGs...I assume that the ST rooms were remodeled as well and might be better than the ST rooms in the rather dated Pook Soi Buakhow...The girls are most definitely better on Soi 6...

Edit: In all my visits, I have never seen a femboy at either Pook bar...Many girls with no silicone...But no femboys...

Comment

i enjoyed a couple of ST experiences at Pook on soi6 and yes, the ST rooms are OK...much better than a few of the others I have been in (probably about 5 or 6 places)...and the LBs there were very cool...NO pushiness at all...and I appreciated that...I highly recommend it.

One footnote, i agree with the poster above who said the climb up the narrow and tight spiral staircase is a bit of a pain...especially if its raining...but hey, a small sacrifice for what will await you.

Have fun. Cheers!

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 23 2008,12:51) I'm one better than you...

the exercise...
                      Short time rooms and massage parlors can be an ideal solution for the married man.

"The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(Socrates999 @ Dec. 26 2008,13:40)
                        (kahuna @ Dec. 23 2008,12:51) I'm one better than you...

the exercise...
                        Short time rooms and massage parlors can be an ideal solution for the married man.

And that makes it even more sad...

Comment

Succumbed to the temptation of a gorgeous petite LB in Pook Swan yesterday afternoon. Bar fine 500 with room and of course a tip for the tillac.
                          The rooms were excellent with clean bedding and towels. Not dark and seedy like many.
                          Most enjoyable afternoon. There were over 30 LB's dancing of all shapes and sizes.
                          Put it on your list to visit.
                          Chris

Comment

On their web page, Pook Swan offers also long term accommodations for 12k baht/month inclusive. In the pix they look pretty decent. Not having to worry about your electric at 12k is a pretty good deal. Could use the AC a lot. I'm not sure if one would enter and exit the rooms directly through the bar, but it may make for an interesting place to stay. All the lbs there would know how big a butterfly one is.
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Stogie @ Dec. 23 2008,10:58) I've only ever used a short time room once in my life... (thanks Tomcat!) and NEVER AGAIN!

About the most degrading thing a person can inflict on himself!  
                              I can think of a good many things for a human being to do much more degrading than having sex in a short time room.
                              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                              X