X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my last post deleted

sorry to start a new thread with this i'm just curious, i posted what i thought was a light hearted clip of an old man dancing with a ladyboy in a bar in pattaya. i can't find the post that i made i can only assume that it was deleted. did i transgress some rule that i'm unaware of or did i offend offend someone?.

i'm not trying to be a arsehole crying over a deleted post i would just like to know what i did wrong.

I think it was stogiebear poledancing in Naklua you caught on tape.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Read the rules... NO threads that contain just a link to another site.

If we want to see video clips we will go to Utube or whatever it's called.

Also - links to your so called "funny" clips of humans doing stupid things may seem appealing and hilarious to YOU but it's probably NOT the reason that people visit this site!

If you really think that members of this site really do need to see the latest hilarious internet joke then at least have the courtesy to embed the video in a thread and put it in the right section.

Comment

I've recently been dancing with Ladyboys in Pattaya......

Was it me.......?

My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Yeah so I€™m wearing a Jonas Brothers Purity COCK Ring too little Billy.

Comment

so i guess it was stogie dancing in that video sorry i did not read the rules about linking to another site!

Comment

Working...
            X