X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya Countdown Festival

Pattaya Countdown Festival is happening at Bali Hai Pier every night from now until December 31. There are 13 Thai bands and many Thai celebrities taking part in this seven day extravaganza. Fireworks too.

The event is put on by Chonburi Provincial Council, the Pattaya City Hall, The TAT, and others. If you need more information you can call the Pattaya City Call Center at 1337.

I haven't been there yet, so am not sure of details. Just found this on another forum.

That explains the explosions that scared the shit out of me last night
    I couldn't give a shit how long it is until you're next holiday- I live here

Comment

You sure it wasn't the Som Tam?

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

I think around 10,000 were there last night and plenty of Ladyboys in the crowd. At one stage Walking street was at a standstill due to the flow of people.

They have this every year. I think there is some famous Thai crooner tonight so expect big big crowds

It is a good hunting ground as the local come out of the woodwork. Several clades of ladyboys were spotted around the partyzone .

Comment

Working...
        X