X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyztown 1998 to 2008

A new book about the history of Boyztown will be available soon. Took a quick look see last night and not that many femboy types there (with the exception of Kittten Club/Obsessions). We looked inside a few places but no place appealed to us enough to have a drink. The clientele seems gayer and more touristy than Sunee Plaza.

"Boyztown 1998 to 2008":
    an autobiography by Michael J Burchall

The long-awaited autobiography by former Cockpit Bar and Topman owner, Michael Burchall, is now available to buy from most Boyztown venues.

The book recounts his life story and experiences in England and Thailand. How Boyztown developed and a history of the various businesses in "the street".

There are thoughts for the future and a listing of all known Pattaya gay bars from 1982 to 2008. The book also contains photos of the early days of Boyztown.

There will be an official launch on Wednesday, January 7, 2009 between 9 and 10.30pm on the terrace at Ambiance. The author will be available to sign copies.

The book costs 600 Baht with 50% going to the Pattaya Gay Festival charities.

There is a possibility to have some pics af this femboy?

I need some inforamtion about those beauty .....

in the forum there are some topic speaking about that ?

please send my in this post pics af the few beautifull femboy ....

thanks for your informations

Comment

We didn't find any interesting femboys in Boyztown at all.

But Kitten/Club Obsessions which is a hop, skip, and a lump away on a soi with both girls and boys has ladyboys.

Comment

Hi PigDogg,
        have you got a camera yet??? hhahhaha

How about getting down to Look bar in Sunee and get soem pics of those sexy fem boys....

cheers.........

I am suffering BIG time back here at home

Comment

Boyz town is in fact of my radar now. very rarely you may find a Diamond femmeboy type but in my view its not even worth the walk any more. I wont be going back

Comment

(doitrong @ Jan. 04 2009,08:12) How about getting down to Look bar in Sunee and get soem pics of those sexy fem boys....
            another place that has gone down the pan as far as the Femboys are concerned.. all thats left is the service girls..

Xmas week
            Compared to last year this place was really dead. A pleasant enough area to have a drink though and i prefer to sit down here than walking street any day.

It all went down the pan after Minou bar collapsed IMO

Anyway lets hope it improves for 2009.

Comment

Working...
            X