X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunee Map

Below is a website that has a current map of Sunee Plaza and a short description of the bars.

Note that even the best bars, most of you will only like about 15% of the talent.  At some of the gogos you might find the service girls to be more to your liking than the dancers.  Sunee is a silicone free zone, and even hormone titties are rare.

Also beware that many of the dancers appear too young so safest to drink rather than to "off"(what the barfine is called in gay bars).

In another thread BB mentioned a minimart on Soi VC where you can sit on the sofa outside while paying 7/11 prices.  This joint is across from 3,13, and 24.  My guess is that primetime at the minimart wpould be between 1 and 1:15 when the gogo bars close.

Sunee

Don't open any Pm from PigDogg, if you read one of them they will turn you into a homosexual straight away!!!!
    My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

Just a nasty virus on my laptop.

But don't worry, cause if you're already it's no probrem.

Comment

Panzer is only a part-time fag...He actually likes girls...I personally find that very disappointing and disgusting...

And PigDogg stop giving away our secrets...The service girls are mine...all mine...
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Actually i must admit i enjoyed Sunee of my last trip and i'm not talking about when i was there watching my fag friends playing whit some boys and making fun of their sodomitic behaviour ..........i'm talking about when i sneaked there alone wearing a black wig, fake mustache trying to have a bargain using my best french accent..........
          My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 30 2008,14:22) At some of the gogos you might find the service girls to be more to your liking than the dancers.
            Nice work PigDogg,

I've had a look through the website and I like what I've seen of Aun, bar staff at The Place 2 B....might have to check it out next time I'm in Pattaya.
            Attached Files
            jet712

Comment

PD...I'm getting worried about you...You are not turning are you..
              I blame BB...
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(kahuna @ Dec. 30 2008,14:40) The service girls are mine...all mine...
                That's what you think!

Just wait till the Master of Bator strikes back.......

Lost in Space!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Dec. 30 2008,02:22) Below is a website that has a current map of Sunee Plaza and a short description of the bars.

Note that even the best bars, most of you will only like about 15% of the talent. At some of the gogos you might find the service girls to be more to your liking than the dancers. Sunee is a silicone free zone, and even hormone titties are rare.

Also beware that many of the dancers appear too young so safest to drink rather than to "off"(what the barfine is called in gay bars).

In another thread BB mentioned a minimart on Soi VC where you can sit on the sofa outside while paying 7/11 prices. This joint is across from 3,13, and 24. My guess is that primetime at the minimart wpould be between 1 and 1:15 when the gogo bars close.

Sunee
                  Thanks for finding that web site and sharing it. I think it's the best Sunee related web site I've ever seen and of course there are the other areas covered too.
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I wont be needing this anymore. I doubt if ill  venture down here until at least Xmas. I went in all the usual haunts and it is dead. Not one Femboy to be found.

Actually the best femboy i see works in Limmatquai... now theres a shocker..

they have a special off in Limmas for the femboy ... 1000 baht all in , including room upstairs and bar fine and lady tip...and thats without the haggling down if you are so inclined .. if it gets any cheaper, they,ll be paying you

RIP Sunee

Comment

The femboy at Limoquoa is a recent transfer from Look Boys Club at Sunee...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 09 2009,21:45) The femboy at Limoquoa is a recent transfer from Look Boys Club at Sunee...
                        Are there any photographs of that femboy knocking about. If he looks OK and he's still working in Limoquo I might call in

Comment

why not just go to boy town instead?
                          robbo

Comment

Because the Femboy in Limmas is a real femboy on hormones. The guys in boyztown dont take them .

Actually i dont give a shit whether guys are fucking boys or wild dogs. Whatever turns you on . There aint no straight guys on this forum....thats for sure...

anyway
                            For me, the whole Pattaya Femboy scene peaked around 2003-04 IMO and hasnt come anywhere near since. The good ol days when you actually go into Hi Boss and salivate at the offerings , if only in a voyeuristic sense.

Comment

Here's a brand new Sunee website. It pinpoints the location of the bars and even has some discount coupons to print out.

Sunee

Comment

Working...
                              X