Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(EyeMahk @ Apr. 08 2009,04:24) Didn't see Riga or the Canadian manager there that night.
    It is kinda sorta rumored that Mike, the young Canadian manager, ain't around any longer...
    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Maybe he took Riga on?  
      TT

Comment

The place is fucked up at the moment. half of it is a building site again and i just walked straight out. Riga aint there and the LBS are hunched up in the side bar, where i think they always were.

Waste of time... they started the building work around two years ago and it still isnt finished...they must have hired  Planned Incompetance Inc.

Comment

2 years bullshit...they started the new construction/remodel of the GG side...earlier this year...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Im talking about the whole bar. It is co- joined and it makes no difference. The building works seem to be never ending.

As i dont live there i guess that im just always in bad luck when i roll up...maybe its functioning ok most of the time but it dont seem that way, as i explained. Ill just put it down to bad timing or bad luck.

im not going to sit in a bar and stare at a great big plastic dust sheet while coddling up to a Ladyboy . I am pretty pissed off as i sort of made a special trip down to check it out.

Comment

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

Comment

Visited a couple of times in the past few weeks, and can't say I was overly impressed.

Don't deny there are a couple of cute LB's in the mix, but that's where it ends for me.

For those still struggling to pick the LB's from the GG's, I did learn that the LB's have 'Obsessions' written on their bikinis, whereas the GG's have a bikini with the "Penthouse" logo.  

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

look for the penis KK
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

Last time I went in (January) they had the girls and LBs in different colours (girls in white LBs in black).

Although the post-ops seemed to be in the same colour as the GGs (I'm sure that makes things more convinient for most).

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Apr. 16 2009,05:52) look for the penis KK  
                      I never thought of that !

Uniforms aside, most of the GG's are in pretty ordinary shape, and have seen better days.

The LB's are certainly in much better physical shape.

Cheers
                      Koykaeng
                      Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I seem to remember the ladyboys had numbers in the 300's and the GG's had numbers in the 200's.

Comment

Just saw an unconfirmed report that Nikki is back dancing at Obsessions. Anyone with boots on the ground that can confirm or deny this? And if confirming, any info about her appearance would be appreciated. Last few pics and reports I've seen indicated she's on the Ice/Yabba diet and looking like Skeletor.

I'll be back in Patts Jan 28 - Feb. 12. Lock up your ladyboys!
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

The renovations are mostly done and the left side of the bar is open again.
                            Thats about all I can report, it was Songkran I didn't stay long enough to even have a drink.
                            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(deepthroat @ Apr. 21 2009,07:46) Just saw an unconfirmed report that Nikki is back dancing at Obsessions. Anyone with boots on the ground that can confirm or deny this? And if confirming, any info about her appearance would be appreciated. Last few pics and reports I've seen indicated she's on the Ice/Yabba diet and looking like Skeletor.

I'll be back in Patts Jan 28 - Feb. 12. Lock up your ladyboys!
                              Was there a few nights ago and didn't see her. Did see her about 3am on WS and looked quite available. She did look very thin but great face.

Comment

Stumbled upon this spot last night, Lot of girls..just a few hotties. Looked like all LB's...are there really gg's in the crowd? Was enjoying myself with a cutie and one of the cute little mamasain that claimed it was her birthday until the giant 250 pound brutial head manasian(I think) crashed the party. I had I nice hard on going and was enjoying the rub down until the oger spotted it muscled in. She moved the birthday out of her seat and took over the party. I finally broke away to take a piss and the troll follow me in and pinned me against the urinal dry humping me from behind with both hands squeezing my cock. Needless to say I quickly paid out and left never to return.
                                Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
                                by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
                                So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
                                --- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X