X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZY Bar

This was a great week at EZY Bar! 3 parties!

On Christmas Night there was a grab bag where all the ladyboys got to open their presents. As well as an excellent buffet and music by Karl.

On the 28th there was the Karl and Paul big bash with free booze, foxy ladies, free barfines, and great grub. It doesn't get any better than that! It was easily the party of the year. Not just the Pattaya BMs but the whole Bangkok crew came down for the party.

New Year's Eve was yet another great party at EZY and the place to ring in the New Year. Once again a great buffet and DJ Karl was in his usual fine form.

EZY Bar, not yet 8 months old but already a Pattaya ladyboy institution!

(PigDogg @ Jan. 01 2009,17:51) On the 28th there was the Karl and Paul big bash with free booze, foxy ladies, free barfines, and great grub.  It doesn't get any better than that!  It was easily the party of the year.   Not just the Pattaya BMs but the whole Bangkok crew came down for the party.        
    Dont know about any one else but Im nearly partied out. (could be an age thing )...

Thank fully I made it and was invited to the do on the 28th... Thank you guys... Nice to meet more BM's too The night, for me will be remembered for a long time as I took advantage of the BF option a few times... Thanks again

Comment

Three great and memorable evenings...at least the parts that I remember and those parts that others reminded me of...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

weres the pics please
        i long to live in los  

Comment

The photos are posted in their respective forums and threads...You gotta go look...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Well guys i only made the 28th but had a great night i cant remember.

It was great meeting the old faces and some new faces as well so thanks for making it a special night

The next party is in the planning and already Snick has placed an order for Baby Oil and Foam...perv

So take a look at the calendar and add your suggestions to what could be the party of 2009

Comment

Working...
            X